1/7 EAGLES VS. f'ing giants....PLAYOFF GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S!!!!!!!!
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• EAGLES!!!
      Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

• Damn it the Eagles play at 8 on Saturday? Man my wife planned to go to dinner with an old friend of hers we haven't seen in a year. FUCK!!! I think we might have to have them ovr instead!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jukin
          Damn it the Eagles play at 8 on Saturday? Man my wife planned to go to dinner with an old friend of hers we haven't seen in a year. FUCK!!! I think we might have to have them ovr instead!!
          Double Fuck. My nephews are wrestling in a very prestigous wrestling tourney in VA that day, and the championship matches are at 8:30. I guess this means that I have to hope their team doesn't make it that far. But, they are seeded 4th and I expect them to make it to the 3rd/4th place match. The whole team is from Philly. Their head coach went with me to the Atlanta game and my brother and a good friend both have season tickets. I can't wait to hear what they wish for.

The year we beat Chicago up in the playoffs, half of the parents of the kids were late to a match at this tourney because we stayed at the hotel bar watching the game. I wonder how many will miss it if they wrestle at 8:30.
          Pedro

Comment

• Well I'm off the hook. After the game last night my wife's friend called her and said that she'd like to have us over. She's a big fan and knows I don't want to miss a minute of the game. She said her husband just bought a new 55 inch plasma when the Eagles won the division and yesterday was the first game they watched on it. Her husband is from England but thanks to her love of the Eagles he's become a die hard Eagles fan as well. Thank God these are good hearted, God fearing Eagles fans!

Pedro my advice buddy is Tivo. Get it and record the game. No matter when you get back you can watch it from the beginning - even if it's not over yet. I wouldn't blow off your nephews achievements if you can avoid it. Sounds like he's worked really hard for his own "playoffs" and he deserves to have his cheering sections there supporting him. It's times like this when Tivo is worth it's weight in gold. JMHO.

Comment

Working...
            X