Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today's Injuries

Hood and Stallworth will be listed as doubtful

Westbrook went through the walk through and will practice today.

nothing else mentioned

from Reid

that's like the shortest injury report we've had in 3 years.

Comment

This thing with Stallworth is really starting to concern me. Andy keeps saying he is better, but he has seen very little action in the last 4 weeks.

Hopefully they are just being safe with Donte, and it really is getting better.

Comment

Hamstrings need time to heal, and the only way they will heal is if you really stay off it. He should be at home studying his play book or coming in to see he training staff, but they should really just send someone to his house, the less he is on the leg the better.
        Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Very pleasantly surprised if that's the extent of the injuries worth mentioning.

McCoy, Barber, Herremans, and Walker all left the game in apparent pain at some point on Sunday, although Walker's problem looked like a cramp...the result of constantly running down Bledsoe, no doubt!

No rush on getting Stallworth back on the field. Let that hamstring fully heal. The Birds are going to need him BIG TIME after the Bye Week. With Hanson playing much better as he gains experience/confidence, I hope Hood is not rushed back until he's ready.

Comment

Official Injury Report:

Probable:Avant, Barber, Considine, Dawkins, Herremans, Mahe, McCoy, Sheppard, Wyn

Questionable: Westbrook

Doubtful: Hood, Stallworth

Comment

Lito pulled a hammy running back his NFL record 2nd 100+ yard INT for a TD...lol...

Good to see Barber/McCoy are ok with their hip pointers and that Dawk's quad is ok...

I missed watching Young in for Herremanns at OG...did he do ok?
              Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

BTW - Anyone realize that Shawn Barber is our leading tackler?
                Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                Playoff Appearances:
                NFC Title Games:
                Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Originally posted by Vote for Kalas
                  Lito pulled a hammy running back his NFL record 2nd 100+ yard INT for a TD...lol...

Good to see Barber/McCoy are ok with their hip pointers and that Dawk's quad is ok...

I missed watching Young in for Herremanns at OG...did he do ok?
                  I thought Young did a very nice job subbing till Herremans came back. I watched him right off the bat hold his ground, roll his man to the left and then dump him on his butt. I couldn't help being surprised that our conversion project, untried/untested, number one backup OG was everything the staff must have been expecting and far more than I ever did.

Comment

Working...
                  X