Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess that we'll find out how really good/bad we are today

The Bills haven't exactly beaten Murder's Row:

"The Bills (5-1 SU, 4-2 ATS) continue to take advantage of a weak schedule as Buffalo held off Miami as 17-point favorites, 31-21. Buffalo scored its most points in a game this season, but also allowed its most points after limiting its previous five opponents to 17 points or fewer. All five teams the Bills have beaten own losing records, including three teams that have won one game or fewer (Dolphins, Bengals, and Jets). Buffalo has failed to cover in two home victories as a favorite, while compiling a 1-4 ATS mark as chalk at New Era Field since last season".

Here's the Bills' record: Other than NE it's not much of a list. Seeing as though we still have a bit of respectability around the country from the '17 SB I'm sure that they'll be beat extra pumped to beat us anyway but it should be an entertaining game unless they are so pumped that they hammer us.

@ team NYJ
    Sun, Sep 8
    W 17-16
    @ team NYG
    Sun, Sep 15
    W 28-14
    vs team CIN
    Sun, Sep 22
    W 21-17
    vs team NE
    Sun, Sep 29
    L 16-10

@ team TEN
    Sun, Oct 6
    W 14-7
    BYE

vs team MIA
    Sun, Oct 20
    W 31-21
    vs team PHI
    Sun, Oct 27
    1:00 pm
    FOX
    Last edited by Eagle60; 10-27-2019, 01:44 AM.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Certainly a winnable game. Of course next to Fletcher Cox will be a newly promoted practice squad player and two guys found on the street last week. Hopefully one of them makes a name for himself today.
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

Agree on a Winnable & Must Win Game ND in terrible weather Conditions. Good Day to pound the rock with Howard with some Sanders sprinkled in. Should be a Low Scoring Game so Defence really needs to play well.
      GO BIRDS!
      Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

This is a winnable game for sure, but the 2019 Eagles are anything but consistent. The defense has to show up big today not because the Bills offense is so good, but rather because our defense has looked so bad! A secondary that couldn’t cover any of the Vikings receivers 2 weeks ago called our ability to defend the pass into question. Last week the LBs looked like they forgot how to cover the middle of the field casting doubt on our ability to stop the run against top-tier running backs. Add in an inconsistent and often ineffective pass rush and this defense has a lot to prove today. And we won’t even get into the offense’s inability to catch a ball, protect the QB or make a 3rd down greater than 6 yards!

Yeah, it’s a winnable game, but one that the Eagles need to use to show some pride in themselves and to send a message to the league and the fans that they are NOT the piss poor team that we have seen for the last two weeks.

So yeah 60, you are right, today will show us what they really are....
        Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
        Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Working...
        X