Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Schwartz? And where the hell is everybody after a nice win?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schwartz? And where the hell is everybody after a nice win?

It seems like he's still getting a lot of flack for a defense that only gave up 13 points. Edwards got 73% of the snaps and Riley got 69. We might have something there. Having Mills and Darby back certainly helped out. Darby had several nice plays. McLeod only played 26% for some reason but really made his presence felt with 3 great hits.

All in all I thought the defense played fine
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Bills are so overrated. 5-1 is a mirage. They may be contenders when they get more playmakers on O. Until then, not an amazing win.

Schwartz always looks good when we play crappy offenses. The problem is for is that there are not that many on our schedule

I am glad to see Darby and Mills back. They instantly are the best corners we've had. That will help for sure.

also impressed by Gerry's growth. He was all over the field. KJH-Bradham-Gerry is not too bad of a unit.

Then we just really need Jernigan back

Comment

Originally posted by dawkins20 View Post
      Bills are so overrated. 5-1 is a mirage. They may be contenders when they get more playmakers on O. Until then, not an amazing win.

Schwartz always looks good when we play crappy offenses. The problem is for is that there are not that many on our schedule

I am glad to see Darby and Mills back. They instantly are the best corners we've had. That will help for sure.

also impressed by Gerry's growth. He was all over the field. KJH-Bradham-Gerry is not too bad of a unit.

Then we just really need Jernigan back
      My thoughts exactly also.

Comment

Dawk, nice summary.

And 60, the board is very frustrating and not easy to use right now--- that is where everybody is.

Comment

I'm sorry but here are still way too many 3rd and long conversions. Its nit all poor tackling although Gerry was atrocious early and better when they got the lead. Even with Mills and Darby back 3rd and long means nothing to any offense. They have to get off the field!

Comment

Originally posted by RobLew65 View Post
            I'm sorry but here are still way too many 3rd and long conversions. Its nit all poor tackling although Gerry was atrocious early and better when they got the lead. Even with Mills and Darby back 3rd and long means nothing to any offense. They have to get off the field!
            I hear you Rob but 3rd and long sure ain't what it used to be with relaxed defensive rules. Another thing about Schwartz is that you can't make chicken salad out of chicken shit which he has had to deal with all season with the injuries benching starters. I'd also like to point out that Undlin shares a lot of responsibility for the mess in the defensive backfield too.
            "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by RobLew65 View Post
              Bingo--- It's like a dagger to my heart every time I see it.

Comment

This defense has been leaking OIL since the Super Bowl. Its part scheme, part players, part Schwartz inability to adjust at times.
                Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
                  This defense has been leaking OIL since the Super Bowl. Its part scheme, part players, part Schwartz inability to adjust at times.
                  I agree but its hard to say the players so much when you have 3rd and 4 and you have the DBS 9 yards off the line of scrimmage. Then they never I mean NEVER redirect any receiver at the LOS.

Is that the players or the scheme?

Comment

Working...
                  X