Announcing Crew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcing Crew

In my anger of the last couple of days I had forgotten about how brutal the announcer crew was on Saturday. I was just talking with someone about the game and it hit me again how many missed names/yard markers/etc that I heard. Absolutely no reason for that.
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

that game was the first time i have ever muted a game. i don't know if it was because i was on edge but i could not tolerate the none-sense

Comment

Additionally FOX totally bumbled the entire broadcast. They messed up graphics, intended to show us a replay but could not, and missed a live play (1st & freaking Goal no less) by showing a replay for too long. They also neglected to show key replays of criticial situations, and only showed ONE replay of the critical Dhani Jones penalty. And there was no analysis of the decision to punt on 4th & 15, which obviously warranted analysis.

It was seriously the worst broadcast by FOX that I can remember since their first season doing it.

Comment

They were popping out commercials as if to stuff'em down our throats! Just simply gross. No feel for the game too- I wonder if that (TVTO's) gets into the players motors?
        http://www.myspace.com/r3nj

Comment

Stockton was pathetic. He made so many ridiculous mistakes, I have to wonder if he was drunk or took too many meds. He frequently got down and distance wrong and missed many spots by several yards. Moose wasn't much better.

My two personal favorites were when Moose was commenting about the loss of Andrews and how there was no way they could run to the right side. The words were barely out of his mouth when Westbrook blasted through the right side on his long TD run. Truly classic. Though, in all fairness, that was pretty much the only successful run to the right side in the second half.

Then the camera lingers for about 15 seconds on an Eagles defensive coach signalling in the plays to the D from behind two guys holding up towels. Several Eagle players are in the background. Senile Stockton then comments about how the Saints' coaches are signalling in the plays blah, blah, blah. What a maroon.

On another note, did you notice that there was no commercial break for the two minute warning in the second half. I honestly cannot remember that ever happening before. It also did not seem like a very long time between plays then either. Maybe that adds to the conspiracy theory as that was during the Eagles last drive giving them less time to come up with a play and catch their breath (j/k).

Comment

Originally posted by Pagstx
            My two personal favorites were when Moose was commenting about the loss of Andrews and how there was no way they could run to the right side. The words were barely out of his mouth when Westbrook blasted through the right side on his long TD run. Truly classic. Though, in all fairness, that was pretty much the only successful run to the right side in the second half.

Then the camera lingers for about 15 seconds on an Eagles defensive coach signalling in the plays to the D from behind two guys holding up towels. Several Eagle players are in the background. Senile Stockton then comments about how the Saints' coaches are signalling in the plays blah, blah, blah. What a maroon.

On another note, did you notice that there was no commercial break for the two minute warning in the second half. I honestly cannot remember that ever happening before. It also did not seem like a very long time between plays then either. Maybe that adds to the conspiracy theory as that was during the Eagles last drive giving them less time to come up with a play and catch their breath (j/k).
            I caught that too, before and after Westbrook's run. Classic! I commented to the other people watching the game with me about it too!

Comment

The Whole Experience was anti-eagle IMO... When the ref call that 4th and ten holdingat the end... He lovced it... Blagh!
              http://www.myspace.com/r3nj

Comment

Ummm, Stockton is ALWAYS pathetic!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X