Name The Mystery Eagles Contest....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name The Mystery Eagles Contest....

Guess all 3 right and you win a free dinner at Md. Fan's house Saturday night. Answers later.....

Comment

Comment

Well I know that #2 is Irv Cross,#3 looks like Wes Hopkins but I'm not sure about #1.I'll guess it's Van Brocklin.
        Two out of three or am I going to MdFan's house for dinner?
        Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

I agree that it's Irv Cross and Wes Hopkins but before I guess on the thrid one I want to make sure that if I win and get dinner at MD's house that MD won't be home that night and also what kind of beer he has in the fridge.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocono
            I agree that it's Irv Cross and Wes Hopkins but before I guess on the thrid one I want to make sure that if I win and get dinner at MD's house that MD won't be home that night and also what kind of beer he has in the fridge.
            See that would be foolish, cause MD is a world class cook and he doesn't serve "beer" it's only the best wines........ but then again if Poco wins, I ain't given out my correct home address..........I don't need those smelly backwoods relatives of his all comin down from the mountains trying to play that dueling banjo crap around here.

Comment

Originally posted by j-bird
              Well I know that #2 is Irv Cross,#3 looks like Wes Hopkins but I'm not sure about #1.I'll guess it's Van Brocklin.
              Two out of three or am I going to MdFan's house for dinner?
              Van wore #11 J. Maybe Clearence Peaks? Let's go eat at MD's anyway!
              "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

In that #1 photo it's hard to see the first number so my next guess is #44 Pete Retzlaff (HOF TE).I can't think of other QB's that wore #14 at Franklin Field.We got #2 & #3 Philly Rabbit,am I correct on Retzlaff?

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN
                  See that would be foolish, cause MD is a world class cook and he doesn't serve "beer" it's only the best wines........ but then again if Poco wins, I ain't given out my correct home address..........I don't need those smelly backwoods relatives of his all comin down from the mountains trying to play that dueling banjo crap around here.
                  Thanks for the gracious invitation MD. Tell you what......if me and my kin see any roadkill.......we'll bring the meat.

The guy looks black to me so I'll say it's Ted Dean.

Comment

Originally posted by j-bird
                    In that #1 photo it's hard to see the first number so my next guess is #44 Pete Retzlaff (HOF TE).I can't think of other QB's that wore #14 at Franklin Field.We got #2 & #3 Philly Rabbit,am I correct on Retzlaff?
                    YOU ARE RIGHT ... AND CONGRATULATIONS J BIRD!

Yes J Bird, your prize includes round trip transportation to and from your house to MD's courtesy of Md himself. Ater you enjoy a full course dinner with all the trimmings, You and MD will head to his patio(weather permitting) where both of you will enjoy a fine cigar and MD will read to you as you relax in his favorite patio lounger ... The Poems of Ruth Vader Ginsberg.

The rest of you .. nice try but it's off to McDonalds with the whole lot of you

Comment

Congrats J--- he has been invited over here many a time-- but his car only seems to run one way and doesn't ever come on the correct side of the Bay Bridge!

Homemade, from scratch, lasagna, accompanied by my world famous home made Caesar salad, my own home made dressing of course and home made, butter and highly seasoned croƻtons, finished off with my homemade Banana Creme Brulee and all going down with some nice, not home made, wine,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but in J's case it would probably have be bloody marys.

Comment

Like they say PR,even a broken clock is right twice a day.Looking forward to a fine evening of dining & lounging with the fresh Prince of Bel Air.
                        MdFan can call me at his earliest convenience to discuss the menu and appropriate wine to be served.That is as soon as PR gives MdFan the credit card # & information.After you two "elder statesmen" have nailed down the details I'll arrange for the limo to Bel Air.
                        Thanks guys you really made my day!

Comment

Pocono is kind of like Rabbit in Winnie the Pooh. His friends and relations follow him every where.
                          www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

Originally posted by saratoga
                            Pocono is kind of like Rabbit in Winnie the Pooh. His friends and relations follow him every where.
                            Oh fine.....now I have to read a damn kid's book to find out whether I've been insulted or not.

BTW....J Bird would never admit it in public but aren't he and MD related somehow which would disqualify him from winning the contest which means hello MD me and the Pocono herd is a coming and we'll be staying for a week.

Comment

Working...
                            X