Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vindicated? Satisfied? Closure? Taste out of your mouth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Needed a 3rd option. I'm feeling REALLY positive about the Birds but, living here amongst a ton of Gnat Koolaide Slurpers, I won't get over "The Gift" until the Birds shut these fools up by putting the Gnats away in their house.

So, despite the fact the yesterday's win was as satisfying as any I can remember in the last 10 years, I had to vote, No!

Comment

I voted yes.

The Vagiant game was a fluke. The Eagles will destroy them in NY.
      FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

there needs to be a third column

"Happy to finally win a division game....but there are 4 more (3 on the road) to go. So as much as this one feels great....there is more work to do"

Comment

I voted no. Having developed a severe dislike for the Giants and their fans, nothing short of beating them convincingly in NY will take away the bad taste of the Eagles letting the game in Philly slip out of their hands.

Comment

It was a good division win.

The sideshow was amusing, but I'm glad it's over until late December.

Comment

This was more than a div. game. It was Dullass, TO, and the team that started our slide with the pick to beat us and put out our QB. This was the biggest game on the schedule......and we won it in a classic finish. WOW!!!

Pedro

Comment

Working...
              X