MNF Ravens @ Broncos Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

c'mon bal d!
    Five straight losses, including a crucial one at Dallas on Christmas Day, send them out against Atlanta, needing the win, plus help. -Dr. Z, 8/31/06

Comment

I hate Broncos fans...they are one group of fans I love to see lose.

I hate that "INCOMPLETE" chant. Hate it.

My top 7 groups-of-fans-I-love-to-see-lose:
      1. Washington
      2. Denver
      3. Oakland
      4. Kansas City
      5. New York (N)
      6. New England
      7. Pittsburgh

(Top 7 because I really cant think of any other teams' fans that I love to see lose...Yeah every Eagles fans love to see Cowboys fans lose, but its mostly that we want to see the Cockroaches lose, as in, those fans who are Philly born and bred who are Cowobys fans...they are fakes. Real Cowboy fans are down in Dallas and arent the same dopes who call WIP)

Comment

Since I don't get ESPN, I don't get to listen to Joey, Mike and the Kornholer do the new Monday Night Football. From everthing I hear/read about the trio, the only thing worse than not getting ESPN...is getting ESPN.

Comment

Tonight's game is absolutely horrible. If iI didn't have a FF interest in it, I'd have turned it off already.

There's something to be said for a defensive struggle but exciting isn't it.

Comment

Did Tatum Bell just drag Ray Ray for almost 5 yards? I thought Ray Ray was the best LB ever to walk the earth? LMAO!!
            Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno
              Since I don't get ESPN, I don't get to listen to Joey, Mike and the Kornholer do the new Monday Night Football. From everthing I hear/read about the trio, the only thing worse than not getting ESPN...is getting ESPN.

The game is streamed...just check my blog:

http://streamednfl.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
              X