No announcement yet.

Here's What We're Left With...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't give a shit who wins as long as it's not the Colts. May Irsay burn in HELL!!!
    Stand for the flag you assholes!

Eagles, Flyers Phillies fan since 1977. GO O'S!!

Comment

Originally posted by SwingOnThis
      Originally posted by eaglefan55
      3. Indy: From my own selfish eagle fan perspective I don't want any team who hasn't already won a SB to win one before us, this rules out INDY and the Saints so thats 2 strikes against the saints now.
      The Colts won Super Bowl V. Yes they were in Baltimore then but it's the same franchise.
      I understand that but INDY has not as a city won it.

Comment

If you put a gun to my head..GO COLTS.

The Saints and their murder capital of the U.S. city can go to hell.

The Pats can go with the Saints.

I hate every Chicago team.

But I won't be watching any of the games anyway.
        FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

colts
          Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
          Playoff Appearances:
          NFC Title Games:
          Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

I'm kinda rooting for Dungy and Manning........... if I had to pick!

Comment

Saints-Colts is my wish, and I'd be happy with either winner.

I absolutely fucking loathe the Patriots and Boston fans with all of my being, and I'm sick of hearing how "classy" they supposedly are when their coach and QB are as smug as non-screaming-head sports figures can be and the team dances on an opposing field's 50 making choke gestures after a playoff win in a city that has never won a title in anything.

My friend at work is a die-hard Chicago fan, so I won't be sad if his team goes back. He especially deserves it since he jumped from the White Sox to the Cubs 5 years ago after the final straw with their ownership dropped; then they win a title last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Zepster
                I don't give a shit who wins as long as it's not the Colts. May Irsay burn in HELL!!!
                GO SAINTS!!!

Comment

I'm rooting for the Eagles to get a better draft pick, which is what will happen if the Saints go to the Super Bowl. Both AFC teams are already locked into picking behind us so I couldn't care less what happens over there
                  Long Live Section 736

Comment

I want to see the Saints and Pats win. I can't stand Manning, and I hope they rock his ass this week. The Hags are not that good, and Chicago got lucky. But you have t love Belichick and the refined homeless guy look. it probably drives the suits in NY nuts. I'm surprised they haven't passed a HC dress code by now.

I'm just glad it's not a Hags/SD Super Bowl, talk about irrelevant and regional interest.
                    Redskins Suck Ass

Comment

" But you have t love Belichick and the refined homeless guy look. "

Ummmm, No you don't. The guy is a giant ass IMO, great coach, but a giant ass and I don't have to like him.

Comment

Working...
                      X