X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give me a Break Tommy Lawler

Les Bowen
    ✔ ‎@LesBowen

Agholor looks like a star today. I'm sure management wishes he would look like this every day.

11:20 AM - Aug 14, 2017

Gotta see him do this in a game, but still very encouraging that he’s continuing to practice well. The pressure hasn’t affected him so far.

Thursday night will be huge for him.

Tommy wants to see Agholor go off in a friekin preseason game and that's going to change everything. He's in year 3 for crying out loud. When are they just going to can this great practice choker?
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Popper, I get it. But, there is a slim chance that for some reason the light went on and woke him up to his potential. Cross your damned fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglebreath View Post
      Popper, I get it. But, there is a slim chance that for some reason the light went on and woke him up to his potential. Cross your damned fingers.
      Yep. I am not going to get my hopes up until he starts doing it once the games count. But, I am keeping my fingers crossed that there is a chance.

Comment

It would be great if he does turn the corner, if not, well, Mack Hollins and Johnson are waiting in the wings to take that spot.

Comment

I am not holding my breath, bad hands are bad hands but stranger things of happened than the light going on in year 2 of an offense
          Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

I hope wish the best for the kid-someplace else!! Sure I want him to do well, but if they fall in love with this kid he's going to kill us right when it counts. For the sake of the team I hope he shits the bed Thursday and we move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
              I hope wish the best for the kid-someplace else!! Sure I want him to do well, but if they fall in love with this kid he's going to kill us right when it counts. For the sake of the team I hope he shits the bed Thursday and we move on.
              Damn 60, did Agholar come over to your house and piss in your cornflakes? I could see it if the guy was a piece of shit and struggling but he seems to be an ok guy and a worker. You'd think that kind of player would be someone to root for not despise. He's definitely got the talent if you watched him at USC, he's still cheap on his rookie deal and if he turns it around like it looks like he is then that's great for the Eagles. Not quite understanding the hate here.
              Stand for the flag you assholes!

Eagles, Flyers Phillies fan since 1977. GO O'S!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zepster View Post
                Damn 60, did Agholar come over to your house and piss in your cornflakes? I could see it if the guy was a piece of shit and struggling but he seems to be an ok guy and a worker. You'd think that kind of player would be someone to root for not despise. He's definitely got the talent if you watched him at USC, he's still cheap on his rookie deal and if he turns it around like it looks like he is then that's great for the Eagles. Not quite understanding the hate here.
                I don't hate him LOL. He's just over his head in the NFL.

Comment

Just sayin........ This board was ready to tar and feather Graham also.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
                    Just sayin........ This board was ready to tar and feather Graham also.
                    Some, but not me. I was always in his corner and said the only thing stopping him were injuries. A ton of talented guys can't play in the NFL because it's too big for them and i think that Agholor's one of them.

Comment

No he's not, Matt McGloin is!!!
                      Stand for the flag you assholes!

Eagles, Flyers Phillies fan since 1977. GO O'S!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zepster View Post
                        No he's not, Matt McGloin is!!!

Comment

Watching 3 quarters of McGloin two weeks in a row is brutal. Dude ain't going to make the team but is getting more playing time than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by dawkins20 View Post
                            Watching 3 quarters of McGloin two weeks in a row is brutal. Dude ain't going to make the team but is getting more playing time than anyone
                            Did Nick play at all last night Dawk?

Comment

Working...
                            X