Yo YPCM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo YPCM

Happy B-day---- Hope you day is filled with ------ whatever the hell makes you smile!

Happy birthday Chris!
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Happy Birthday !!!
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Happy Birthday!

Comment

Happy Birthday YPCM!
          Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

Happy Birthday big man

Comment

Happy birthday!!

Comment

Happy Birthday Chris!
                Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Sorry for the delay. I've been celebrating non-stop without sleep for the last 3 days. Wooo hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

...and...

Comment

Originally posted by YourPalChrisMal View Post
                    Sorry for the delay. I've been celebrating non-stop without sleep for the last 3 days. Wooo hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

...and...

C'mon man.... shoulda gone with something like--- " Sorry for the delay, I was too busy breaking down game film of the Eagles Victory in game 2 of the Preseason"

Comment

Happy Birthday brother!!
                      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
                        C'mon man.... shoulda gone with something like--- " Sorry for the delay, I was too busy breaking down game film of the Eagles Victory in game 2 of the Preseason"
                        I thought it was understood that that is how we celebrate...by breaking down game film.

Comment

And thanks everyone!

Comment

Working...
                          X