#66 Victor Salako

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #66 Victor Salako

Anyone know anything about this kid. 6'6" 335 and on the last drive he was driving his guy into the ground. I understand that Buffalo wasn't playing great talent at that point, but ol' Victor played from whistle to whistle.
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Haven't heard a word other than when they signed him. Nothing in any reports. Haven't heard anything about Dillon Gordon either. I do know that our second and third lines seemed to run the ball pretty good though.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Sounds like a practice squadder

Comment

He's getting a good look after Tobin trade

Les Bowen‏Verified account @LesBowen 2h2 hours ago
        More
        Pederson: next couple weeks big for young OT like Gordon, Hart and Salako.

Comment

Hart looked lost the other night
          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
            Hart looked lost the other night
            It sounds like your boy has a shot MM!

Comment

I don't know who he was playing against, but he shoved him down the line about 5 yards before pancaking him. It looked like a boy vs a very large man, but he did it a few times on that drive.

Comment

For whatever it's worth, PFF games Salako one of the offense's highest grades for the last game.

As for Dillon Gordon, today he destroyed Dolphins 1st round pick (and many times rumored to be Eagles selection at #14) Charles Harris in 1-on-1 drills...and he pancaked him numerous times.

Comment

Who knows with this OL; I really look forward to see what is there. Earlier in the off season I read where they could be an elite OL--maybe top 5. They are certainly willing to get rid of vet journeyman like Barbre and Tobin. Now I see Suh is saying they are elite. Yet, with all of that, they haven't looked elite in the practice games.
                  So, they may be using the practice games for their purpose in seeing who is who and all the words about elite are true. Or the words from Suh are just player speak where he is just saying good words about his opponent and the practice game play is for real.
                  I'm not ready to anoint them as elite. I think they will be better than last year but they are a player away from being elite.
                  Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                  Hope is not a strategy
                  RIP

Comment

As much as I like Kelce, I don't think that you can be an elite line with him at center. He just gets overpowered too much (and his snaps aren't the greatest either). He's a good leader and has the respect of his teammates but I think that we will all agree that there is room for an upgrade there. On top of that I'm really getting tired of the ("we haven't game planned yet") for an excuse as to why we can't run the ball. What a crock of shit. I seriously doubt that all of a sudden all of our rbs forgot how to run. Other teams aren't game planning either and they seem to run the ball just fine. Just wtf are they doing in practice then? I don't even see this O line as average right now never mind elite. If they don't look 100% better tonight I think that there is a lot to be concerned about because so far they have looked like horseshit.

Comment

Working...
                    X