Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's the Draft .....

....and no one seems to care!!!
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

ugh. I just got home and checked on it and the sixers again get fucked. IN a two horse race, they get the 3rd horse. Reminds me of the John Wall / Evan Turner draft, although John Wall isn't anything to write home about.

I did like Wiggins a lot. How many college players can we get that can't play due to injury? Will we trade Noel?

I don't see sixers season tickets selling because of Embiid.

Comment

A strange move unless they are planning on tanking for another year.

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
        ....and no one seems to care!!!

Why should we? Look what asshole Hinke did with the 3rd and 10th picks.

In a very deep draft, takes a 7 footer with bad wheels (that always works out well for us) and then a guy they immediately trade to Orlando for a Croatian who has signed for the next 3 years to play in the Turkish League (while presumably brushing up on his Islamist terrorist skills in his free time).

Orlando just hates doing business with Hinke because he's so crafty!

Comment

Originally posted by Vet Turf View Post
          A strange move unless they are planning on tanking for another decade.

Fixed!

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
            ugh. I just got home and checked on it and the sixers again get fucked. IN a two horse race, they get the 3rd horse. Reminds me of the John Wall / Evan Turner draft, although John Wall isn't anything to write home about.

I did like Wiggins a lot. How many college players can we get that can't play due to injury? Will we trade Noel?

I don't see sixers season tickets selling because of Embiid.
            This reminds me more of the JVR draft for the Flyers.

I'm really trying to have a problem with this and I just don't. Is Embiid going to be Bynum or Greg Oden or will he be Hakeem Olajuwon. Who the hell knows, but you know what, I wouldn't trust my life on any of these kids in the top 5 becoming stars.

Hinkie collects assets and athleticism. I have no problem swinging for the fences on guys potential and try to build a team of match up problems.

And he also comes from the Rockets where you trade assets for James Harden and have the cap space for Dwight Howard and Carmelo Anthony

The problem with the perceive tanking is that this is a team of 18 year olds playing nightly against 30 year olds. I'm pretty sure they are going to lose. I don't care if they are in the lottery next year, you try to build a nucleus and hopefully you get three out of how many picks to be successful and pay them - there's your big 3 - its the exact same thing the Seattle Thunder did - except they literally hit the lottery with Durant

Comment

It's the OKC plan of 3 consecutive top lottery picks. You build up during those years (also have some Euro stashes like Saric who will be here in a year or two) and then you are lights out.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
                Why should we? Look what asshole Hinke did with the 3rd and 10th picks.

In a very deep draft, takes a 7 footer with bad wheels (that always works out well for us) and then a guy they immediately trade to Orlando for a Croatian who has signed for the next 3 years to play in the Turkish League (while presumably brushing up on his Islamist terrorist skills in his free time).

Orlando just hates doing business with Hinke because he's so crafty!

OK! I'm persuaded...Hinke has a PLAN!
                I'm looking forward to Embiid's prediction just before the Sixer's first 2018 playoff game , "Fo Fo Fo".

LINK:http://www.nba.com/finals2003/program_83sixers.html

Comment

Working...
                X