X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luri class act

https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl-executi...001319729.html
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

I wonder what the tab was for those rings? I wanted to post something about Jeff, he seems to be a "real' guy to those in his employ. The guys seem to like him and everyone in the organization. Maybe we are the gold standard.
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
      I wonder what the tab was for those rings? I wanted to post something about Jeff, he seems to be a "real' guy to those in his employ. The guys seem to like him and everyone in the organization. Maybe we are the gold standard.
      I got some kind of weird info on the cost. I heard that they were $11,000 apiece and he gave out 400 of them for #3.3 million! The math doesn't add up though. I think that works out to "only" 300 rings. Still real classy obviously. What I'm wondering about is why Luri didn't hire the woman back after Numbnuts Kelly fired her in the first place if they felt that strongly about her?
      Last edited by Eagle60; 06-16-2018, 10:18 PM.

Comment

I heard on ESPN that the player and coaches rings were almost $100,000 each. The $11,000 version is a fan version that you can buy. There are only a few hmdres of them available.

Here is link if any of you have 11 grand laying arounf you don’t need...
        http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2...the_teams.html
        Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
        Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
          I got some kind of weird info on the cost. I heard that they were $11,000 apiece and he gave out 400 of them for #3.3 million! The math doesn't add up though. I think that works out to "only" 300 rings. Still real classy obviously. What I'm wondering about is why Luri didn't hire the woman back after Numbnuts Kelly fired her in the first place if they felt that strongly about her?
          I'm guessing that in the 3 years Kelly was here that she found a different job and didn't care to switch back.
          Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

I also read that they hooked her up with a bigtime job someplace else because she was so respected by the organization so she was well taken care of. She sounds like a real class act herself. No wonder Kelly fired her lol.

Comment

Working...
            X