No announcement yet.

SB LIII GDT: still hard to believe we won last year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How does the ref not throw a flag on the Brady slam? He'll be thrown out of the league after this game.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Boring. Gambler McCay ate his testicles.
      Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
      Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

How the hell do they not call PI on the Pats manhandling of a Rams receiver? They made up a rule in the first quarter to give the Pats a first down and then ignore a blatant PI call. Just fucking give the Cheatriots another title and be done with it. I am seriously considering not watching the NFL anymore. The officiating is so bad it makes the games unwatchable.
        Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
        Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

What the fuck is Goff doing?

Comment

Nick Foles would win this game.

Comment

One thing is certain. If the LA offense sucks ass like this the entire game, we will hear absolutely nothing from Saint's players and fans. Good sportsmanship means everything to them.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
                What the fuck is Goff doing?

Is that Jared Goff at QB or Jared Kushner?

Comment

Best tweet

I don't get this defenseless receiver call...lol ya gotta let the receiver catch it, turn and run, before you hit him 😂 the whole idea is to stop him from doing that right?

Comment

This halftime show is one of the worst ever! My 11 year old son likes Maroon 5 so I am recording it for him, but God help me if I have to sit through this Big Boi shit again!! And who decided that Sponge Bob was a good idea?
                    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
                      This halftime show is one of the worst ever! My 11 year old son likes Maroon 5 so I am recording it for him, but God help me if I have to sit through this Big Boi shit again!! And who decided that Sponge Bob was a good idea?

Comment

Nantz says Belichek is very concerned because Patirck Chung is injured. When Chung was an Eagle the fan reaction to him being injured would have been, "Good! Get his worthless ass off the field!"

Comment

Healthy we are light years better than either of these teams.
                          You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

The Rams have so much talent, Goff just isn’t all that.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
                              Healthy we are light years better than either of these teams.
                              Agreed

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
                                I’d rather watch sponge bob than anyone they trotted out there.

Comment

Working...
                                X