Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They lost but the Goff and the Rams played a great game..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They lost but the Goff and the Rams played a great game..

NOT!!!!

They were simply awful in every phase of the offensive game. Goff and the offensive line played like dog shit and the receivers dropped a bunch of passes that, while contested, winning teams make.

The only 2 good things about this embarrassing performance are: 1) it makes the pathetic band of knuckle dragging fuck sticks from New Orleans (coach, players and fans) even more crazed than they already were and 2) it tells the young offensive genius HC form LA to stick it up his over hyped ass.

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
    NOT!!!!

They were simply awful in every phase of the offensive game. Goff and the offensive line played like dog shit and the receivers dropped a bunch of passes that, while contested, winning teams make.

The only 2 good things about this embarrassing performance are: 1) it makes the pathetic band of knuckle dragging fuck sticks from New Orleans (coach, players and fans) even more crazed than they already were and 2) it tells the young offensive genius HC form LA to stick it up his over hyped ass.
    Is that the guy who is supposed to be some kind of offensive genius? He only had a half hour halftime to make a pass rush adjustment. All Belichick at the half was tell them to keep kickin the shit outta them and limit the team to one beer until after the game.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

The Rams were not set up to beat the Patriots. They lack a good head coach. McVay is one of the most over rated coach’s in football history. He couldn’t shine Doug’s shoes. When your best player on offense in Gurley is sitting on the bench most of the first half it’s borderline criminal.They lack a good QB, again Goff would be battling Sudfeld for third string on this team. They lack physical receivers. Alshon beat up the patriots last year. They lack a tight end of Zach Ertz ilk he’ll they don’t even have a Goedert type.

Defensively they are better than the Eagles then again so are a lot of other defenses. For as good as the Rams defense was yesterday they didn’t come up with a Brandon Graham type play that setup the offense in scoring position.

I like our chances to bring the trophy back home next year.
      Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

I thought going in, the one chance the Rams had to win the game was to run Gurley til the wheels fell off. Instead of that, he was standing on the sidelines brooding. Unbelievable. And, the thing was the Rams defense was playing well enough that they had every opportunity to establish the run early and stick with it. What? You afraid you're not going to gain any yards, and you're going to have to punt? Well, you've done that 8 times in a row there, buddy. Just a terrible game plan, a complete lack of feel for the game, and total inability to make any adjustments whatsoever.

McVay totally shit the bed.

Comment

The Rams offensive performance clearly illustrates why it is imperative to have a tremendous OL. You need athletes and depth along the offensive front. It’s the most important thing to have in any sport because against good teams you can’t fake it.
          You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
            The Rams were not set up to beat the Patriots. They lack a good head coach. McVay is one of the most over rated coach’s in football history. He couldn’t shine Doug’s shoes. When your best player on offense in Gurley is sitting on the bench most of the first half it’s borderline criminal.They lack a good QB, again Goff would be battling Sudfeld for third string on this team. They lack physical receivers. Alshon beat up the patriots last year. They lack a tight end of Zach Ertz ilk he’ll they don’t even have a Goedert type.

Defensively they are better than the Eagles then again so are a lot of other defenses. For as good as the Rams defense was yesterday they didn’t come up with a Brandon Graham type play that setup the offense in scoring position.

I like our chances to bring the trophy back home next year.
            Actually they did make the big play but the zebras as expectedly took it away from them with a call that was even worse than the tuck rule. On the Pats second possession the Rams defense came out with their hair on fire and stuffed them for back to back 5 yard losses on 2 incredible defensive plays. On cue the refs penalized the Rams 15 yards on some ridiculous rule that you can't tackle somebody until he's running with the ball. Of course we've seen that call hundreds of times a year since I was a kid. That was a momentum breaker if I have ever seen one. Unreal.
            "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
            X