Tough rooting for Pats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tough rooting for Pats

But the sooner our new coach gets here the better I imagine. I'm sure that he's made some phone calls already but he does have a staff to hire.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Nah, still can't do it. Have a rooting interest in AR and Pederson for that matter, I'll wait, and I'm sure he is already working behind the scenes.

Comment

Im routing for Big Red, he is like a brother from another mother. Plus I am sure once his coaching days are done he will be back here sitting in Howie position.
      Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
        Im routing for Big Red, he is like a brother from another mother. Plus I am sure once his coaching days are done he will be back here sitting in Howie position.
        Howie Position= doggie style
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Agreed. No way am I rooting for the Pats . No way in hell.
          http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

KC isn't gonna win but I want them to for AR. He deserves a Super Bowl and I hope he gets it.
            You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

I'd like us to announce our new head coach on Feb 8.
              Go Chiefs!!!!
              Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Looking like the Pits got healthy at the right time.
                http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

They should have thrown Amendola out of the game for that gutless shot he put on KC on the punt play.

Comment

Hopefully the play calling and clock management under DP is not going to be like we just saw from the Chiefs in the closing minutes of the first half. I had bad flashbacks.
                    "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Davis runs like a mini Nigerian Nightmare.

Comment

And that's that.

Brady is the BEST EVER.

I am convinced of that.
                        You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

No, Jason Avant is the best ever!

Seems kinda funny watching Reid run the Reid Option. Did he get that from Chip Kelly? LOL!

Comment

You can run the read option when your QB can run a little though.

Comment

These announcers are blowing ne hard.

Comment

Working...
                              X