Best beach/beaches in San Diego?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best beach/beaches in San Diego?

The wife and I are going to Diego the end of October through the begining of November. I would like to know from anyone with any knowledge about the beaches in SD. Any I should go see? Any I should avoid at all costs?

I would appreciate all input.
    FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

For a nice, quiet, beautiful beach, go to LaJolla. Coronado Island is nice. Pacific Beach is a party area and fun at times but it's kind of where the lowest common deniminator hangs out. The further north on PB you go, the better it gets.

If you feel like driving a little bit up the coast, Huntington Beach has a great beach.

Comment

Thanks for the info Swing.

It's looking like LaJolla for us.
      FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

Working...
      X