Vote Tomorrow (OT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote Tomorrow (OT)

No matter who you are - people fought for our freedom to vote and have a voice...please do so!
    REPUBLICAN
    0.00%
    DEMOCRAT
    100.00%
    GREEN PARTY
    0.00%
    I DON'T VOTE
    0.00%
    Is McNabb Running?
    0.00%
    Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
    Playoff Appearances:
    NFC Title Games:
    Super Bowl Titles:

I can appreciate the effort to get people to get out and vote....but what's with the poll?

Everyone already know's you are a liberal.
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY!
      Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
      Playoff Appearances:
      NFC Title Games:
      Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

I can't wait to vote her in as President.

Be the most masculine pres we've ever had.
        http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH
          I can't wait to vote her in as President.

Be the most masculine pres we've ever had.
          Then we could call the first lady(man) a slut and it wouldn't be an exaggeration!

Comment

Sadly i can't vote in the PA. governor's race this year (being that i'm still a Delaware resident until Dec.), but i trust that my Eagles bretheren will not allow a SHITTSBURGH STEELER to win that election.

Comment

Originally posted by SwingOnThis
              Sadly i can't vote in the PA. governor's race this year (being that i'm still a Delaware resident until Dec.), but i trust that my Eagles bretheren will not allow a SHITTSBURGH STEELER to win that election.
              With a 24 point lead - i think Ed's job is secure.

Comment

Originally posted by stevemc
                Originally posted by SwingOnThis
                With a 24 point lead - i think Ed's job is secure.
                Wow, i knew it was a considerable margin, but 24 points??

Comment

no straight ticket for this guy

too many morons on both sides

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPHILLY
                    HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY!
                    I'll be 1 of the like 3 New Yorkers that won't vote for her tomorrow.

She hasn't been the nightmare that I expected, but I don't like her thoughts on judicial nominees.
                    www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

I voted for only one Democrat this year - Sheriff on Nottingham in Baltimore because the Republican was a Democrat his whole life who never once has been part of the police force and he ran as a Republican and his big idea was to get nicer logos on the police cars.

Where do people come up with this stuff? LMAO.

Although a Republican in Maryland is kind of an oxymoron.

----------------------------------------------

Respect for deputies a theme in county sheriff race
                      3 hrs ago Bonds on ballot include funding for schools, housing
                      3 hrs ago Howard Council candidates differ in PAC donations, expenditures
                      3 hrs ago Wallis steers clear of money from PACs
                      3 hrs ago Schrader increases spending in final weeks
                      3 hrs ago Guzzone outspends other Maryland House of Delegate candidates in looming election season
                      3 hrs ago Surprise endorsements swing voters
                      3 hrs ago Judge denies ACLU request for voting deadline extension
                      3 hrs ago Taxpayer-funded O’Malley ad criticized as ‘inconsistent’
                      3 hrs ago French raises most in latest period
                      3 hrs ago Sheriff’s race turns nasty at finish

Printer Friendly | PDF | Email | digg
                      Kathleen Cullinan, The Examiner
                      Nov 4, 2006 5:00 AM (3 days ago)
                      Current rank: # 375 of 7,308 articles

Baltimore County - Tim Caldwell wants a salary boost for the Baltimore County sheriff’s deputies, newer patrol cars and updated equipment.

He’d sharpen up the logo, too.

“It’s the overall appearance and the respect factor,” said Caldwell, 49, who is running against Sheriff R. Jay Fisher for the top post. A home builder and former design major, Caldwell said new gear would help the deputies “garner a little more respect.”

That should stop crime!
                      Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                      Playoff Appearances:
                      NFC Title Games:
                      Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Not sure where I fit in the poll as a true Independant!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X