X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles bracket

the img is too large to post here but pretty amusing

http://bp1.blogger.com/_NBAk-YKJqoE/Rfd ... acket3.bmp

That's hysterical, although I gotta think there was some point-shaving in the Dawk-Romo's Fumble matchup...
    The definition of insanity is to continually repeat the same action and expect different results.

Thus the Redskins and their fans are, by definition, insane.

Comment

effing hilarious
      Five straight losses, including a crucial one at Dallas on Christmas Day, send them out against Atlanta, needing the win, plus help. -Dr. Z, 8/31/06

Comment

that's awesome...
        www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

OMG, freaking excellent
          "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
          — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
          - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

I'm going to have to put an entry into my March Madness draft based on those seeds.

That would mean a Wisconsin-Duke and Ohio St.-Georgetown final four.

Duke beats Georgetown in the final.
            Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Are you going to have a #1 lose in round 1?

Comment

That's way too confusing for me
                Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Originally posted by leifdawg
                  That's way too confusing for me
                  Thanks. I thought I was the only one with a confused look on his face.

Comment

Originally posted by rspurr
                    I'm going to have to put an entry into my March Madness draft based on those seeds.

That would mean a Wisconsin-Duke and Ohio St.-Georgetown final four.

Duke beats Georgetown in the final.
                    i did for my one league where the commish said to enter as many as possible

my cat bruce entered based on this

my other cat robin selected every favorite (until the final 4, in which she chose alphabetically)

my dog burly used a weighted random number generator

my other dog rocky used a completely random number generator -- his final 4 is an illinois victory over texas a&m cc, and a virginia victory over new mexico state

virginia wins it all
                    Five straight losses, including a crucial one at Dallas on Christmas Day, send them out against Atlanta, needing the win, plus help. -Dr. Z, 8/31/06

Comment

Working...
                    X