Adam Scheffter on the NFL Network

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adam Scheffter on the NFL Network

They asked him who his Superbowl Picks were, and he said ,I like Indianapolis and how about the Philadelphia Eagles.
    Ofcourse it means as much as what idiots like Hoge think, but nevertheless I was surprised to hear it

Colts/Eagles

I see it.
    Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
    Playoff Appearances:
    NFC Title Games:
    Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Well, if we are discussing meaningless expert predictions that favor the Eagles, you all may like this one from Bill Simmons (The Sports Guy on ESPN Insider).

To the readers who take the time to add up all my projected records in the related chart to the right, then e-mail me because I miscounted and had two more wins than losses. Look, I'm handing this column in at 2:30 in the morning. Cut me some slack. I can't even see straight right now.

In fact, let's just get to the big Super Bowl pick and call it a day. I narrowed it down to eight teams that could win it: New England, Indianapolis, Denver, Carolina, Dallas, Philly, Chicago and Miami. Nobody else made sense. From there, I crossed off Chicago, Miami and Denver because of their QBs. I crossed off Carolina because waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many people are riding that bandwagon; that never ends up working out. I crossed off Dallas because of the T.O.-Bledsoe thing, which seems destined to explode at the worst possible time. And I crossed off the Colts because they're the Colts. That was easy.

So who's left? New England and Philly. Just keep in mind, I have been to exactly three Super Bowls in my life, with each trip having been decided well in advance. Each time, my favorite team (the Pats) showed up and won the title. I'm three-for-three.

Why is this relevant, you ask? Because I'm going to the Super Bowl next February in Miami … and so are the Patriots. It's destiny.

Pats 27, Eagles 20.

Comment

He's 100% right on everything..........excepty he flipped the score. 27-20, Philly.
        http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Berman did his perennial New England/Birds SB prediction today as well.

Comment

Working...
          X