Birds vs Smaller Birds GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• second half shut out ! Defense played well
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• Originally posted by musicman View Post
      second half shut out ! Defense played well
      The difference between this years defense and the defenses we have seen in the past give up these type games is their heart. They never gave up (even though I did )
      Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

• We gave it up twice and still beat them this defense is crazy good. I want the Vikings they been overrated all fucking year. And I want those bitch ass patriots to lose tonight
        You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

• Originally posted by taz View Post
          The difference between this years defense and the defenses we have seen in the past give up these type games is their heart. They never gave up (even though I did )
          I think we all had our doubts and our flashbacks

Comment

• Team win. So happy for Nick especially.

Comment

• our LBs looked pretty good today
              We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• Lose two fumbles and still win? Wow.
                "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

• we held them to 86 yards rushing and only had 4 penalties for 24 yds

Comment

• Originally posted by musicman View Post
                    we held them to 86 yards rushing and only had 4 penalties for 24 yds
                    You were right that we could run the ball MM. I really thought that they would crowd the LOS, especially with that wind.
                    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

• we can run every week, we gave up on the run too early . That punt blunder took us out of our game

Comment

• Originally posted by Pliny View Post
                        Team win. So happy for Nick especially.

Absolutely! Nick's Shawshank Redemption.

Fuck all the 'experts'!

Comment

Working...
                        X