Just to check back....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just to check back....

What no major discussion of how Trump was cleared of collusion(the point of the 2 year 25+ million double secret Muller investigation)?

Or how is actually was correct when he said his campaign was being spyed ( surveiled, infiltrated) upon?

Or how the fully left leaning arm of the Democratic Party (The Media) ran with the story?

Or now that the Dems didn’t get want they wanted when they started the Trump witchunt..... are gonna try a redo with like 16 “NEW” investigations about the same things Muller covered?

LMFAO.... I’LL checkback at some point to read the excuses and the other talking points.

chuckle chuckle chuckle chuckle chuckle. From King Talking Point himself. All of the above is from the same line of bull as Mexico will pay for the wall and China will send plenty of tariff money to our treasury; hell it may be enough to pay the national debt. Rumor has it the next thing the fool will do is take over the national 4th of July celebration because he didn't get his parade. Meanwhile the other side will keep biting because they see and feel the blood. The sad part is that it is our country that suffers. But keep living in your fantasy world.
    Your boy was the great supporter of doing away with the electoral college until he found it worked for him. Heaven help us if it ever does go away.
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

I watched the Democratic debates both nights and I think that they are in real trouble if they think that they can win with their platform of open borders and free healthcare as soon as somebody enters the country illegal or not. That just isn't going to fly with the independents who actually decide the election.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/245801/...ependence.aspx
      Last edited by Eagle60; 06-29-2019, 11:24 PM.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
      X