Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LaVar "Turkey Burger" Arrington: Crazy as a Loon

From the New York Daily News:

So the next question was for LaVar Arrington, who has kept his braids and sense of humor.

He was being quizzed about his take on the Mannings and he said, "I asked myself that same question: Does it matter to me? I sat home for 2-1/2, three hours and asked myself, 'Does it matter to me that Peyton is Eli's older brother.' I was perplexed. I asked myself, 'Self, does it matter to me?'"

And...and...come on...

"I didn't come up with an answer."

There's a small problem with the linebacker's knee and Arrington spends more time concentrating on that than the guys making quarterback money. Eli vs. Peyton? "In the great scheme of things," he said, "I probably couldn't care less. I said to myself, 'What's up with your knee? Are you gonna be around (Sunday)?' I told myself, 'Self, get up, LaVar, you're OK. You're great. Go out and get a turkey burger.'"
    Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

LOL! I actually like it.
      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

holy fucking shit

Comment

The guy's clowning around a stupid question, Big deal.

If I were him I would have said: "I'm sorry, can you repeat the question? I was distracted looking at my foot".
          http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

I think it's a pretty damned good answer to a stupid question. Other than theie families, who the hell cares if Peyton is Eli's older brother? I'll ask myself... 'Self, does it matter to me?' - Nope doesn't matter to me either!!
            Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
            Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

it is a funny answer. from a crazy person.
              Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

i always said that if i were a pro athlete, this is exactly how i'd ask.

i'd get my friends press passes and have them ask me ridiculous questions in the press conferences since they're already absolute jokes.

i love the guys who dress up for interviews, by the way,

i would love it
                Five straight losses, including a crucial one at Dallas on Christmas Day, send them out against Atlanta, needing the win, plus help. -Dr. Z, 8/31/06

Comment

I think he should only give press conferences from his Chess Room.

I also wish he played on the Eagles.

Comment

Go Colts!

Comment

Originally posted by 2nd and Arch
                      I also wish he played on the Eagles.
                      Yeah, it has sucked having to root against him his whole pro career after him being one of my favorite players at PSU.
                      Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Working...
                      X