Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bobby Taylor on with Eskin/Reese

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/sho...kin-ike-reese/

Pretty much what you would expect from Taylor. He's trying to get into the radio business. Really liked Rhodes/Emmit thomas didnt initially like they were changing to Reid/Johnson. Thinks that Reid is a good coach, doesnt understand why he hasn't won a SB yet. Said they were just happy to be there against the Rams, the TB loss hurt the most. Did put some blame on the defense for giving up too many big plays in the playoffs as a reason they didnt get to the SB.

He'll never get into radio with sensible honest answers like that.
    Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Thanks for posting. I only had time this morning to listen to like the first 5 minutes, but I'll catch it all later. BT in da house!!!!!!!!!
      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Smart guy that played at a high brow college. That is one thing the Eagles need to continue to focus on... drafting high quality, intelligent guys. If you look out there the teams that win have athletes with brains. Woodson is not moron. Matthews, Raji, Driver. Hines Ward, Woodley, James Harrison is no braniac but you have to be smart to play this game at a truly high level.
        You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
          Smart guy that played at a high brow college. That is one thing the Eagles need to continue to focus on... drafting high quality, intelligent guys. If you look out there the teams that win have athletes with brains. Woodson is not moron. Matthews, Raji, Driver. Hines Ward, Woodley, James Harrison is no braniac but you have to be smart to play this game at a truly high level.
          I agree, but I still remember......It's the play that haunts me to this day. That TD pass against Carolina when 2 of the best Eagles to ever play (BT and Dawk) let that bomb get caught right between the two of them in the endzone when either one of them could have easly made a play on the ball. They just stared at each other before and after the play. I just remember saying to myself that this is the shit that happens to the Eagles year after year and that they will never win the big one. It's a friekin curse. I mean, who knows why they did that? They don't even know. It just happens.
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

That play haunts me too, 60...I can still see it in my minds eye along with that Buccaneer WR's catch across the middle which he took down to the 5 yd line...

BT was a great player for us though and as LD said his comments are very reasonable and thoughtful
            Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

Ya, that speedster Joe Jurevicius. Thanks a lot Barry Gardner (I think).
              Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
              Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

I think it was Blaine Bishop that was supposed to be covering Juriv..., but he tore a groin muscle and didn't take himself out of the game even though he couldn't run. A-hole.

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                  I think it was Blaine Bishop that was supposed to be covering Juriv..., but he tore a groin muscle and didn't take himself out of the game even though he couldn't run. A-hole.
                  Yep, that's who it was. Fun times!
                  FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

Worst sports loss ever for me. And it closed out the Vet. And the next game, to open the Linc vs TB was like a carbon copy. Apparently 8 months wasn't quite enough time to make adjustments.

Comment

Working...
                    X