LeSean McCoy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LeSean McCoy

I loved Westbrook and I absolutely loved Wilbert.

Could LeSean McCoy be the best RB in Eagles history?

yes
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Could be, but he has to be great for an extended period. The ability is there.
      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

I just posted a similar thought on Fresh's "Changed" thread. I think he's better than Westbrook was at this stage and if he continues to play at this level he may well become the greatest RB in Eagles history. Certainly their recent history of the last 40 years.
        Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
        Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

He certainly is in the conversation as best RB the birds have had. And it appears Andy is letting him show what he can do
          Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
          Hope is not a strategy
          RIP

Comment

He looks to be the best RB in the past 30 years, but as Fresh mentioned, he has to do it for an extended period (more than one year)!
            "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Teams gameplanned around stopping Westbrook. I don't think teams are there yet with Shady but is damn near close provided AR keeps running the ball.

Comment

I was inspired by musicman to post again if my name looks strange to everyone.

Comment

Good to see you iggle05! Keep on posting!

Comment

Please keep it up Iggle05!

You make a good point about Westy being gameplanned for, but also there weren't the other weapons for DC's to concern themselves with that we now have. Shady has the benefit of teams worrying about Desean and Maclin and Vick to a great extent also. Could Shady carry an offense the way Westy did with no other big time threats? We will probably never know.
                    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
                      Could Shady carry an offense the way Westy did with no other big time threats? We will probably never know.
                      I hope we never have to find out.

Comment

Very true, there are way too many people to worry about now. But there was the TO season and McNabb's 'ultimate weapon' comment.

Comment

Steve Van Buren is the greatest RB in Eagle history.
                          Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

Originally posted by Leonard Tose View Post
                            Steve Van Buren is the greatest RB in Eagle history.
                            agreed. Shady would have to rack up a lot of yards, TDs, and hardware to compare.

Comment

Who's Steve Van Buren?

Comment

Working...
                              X