Bend over Rob Ryan..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bend over Rob Ryan..

How great was it watching that loud mouthed piece of shit going crazy on the sidelines last night ? Alot of crow for that schmuck to eat after that performance last night. Have another doughnut & get a frickin haircut!
    Just give me ONE before I go!

how about that shot where all the receivers are yelling at coaches?

Comment

He should crawl back into the trailer park Jerrah plucked him from.
      "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Perfect seeing him last night. I said to a buddy of mine during the game that he has perfect witch hair. Happy Halloween you fat bastard!
        http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

I don't know if you guys watch Arrested Development but Rob Ryan is Oscar to Rex Ryan's George.

Comment

The real Question is;

Who is fatter Ryan or Reid?
            Never look back, something might be gaining on you!

Comment

Originally posted by EagleDan View Post
              Who is fatter Ryan or Reid?
              Good question and it got me to thinking, didn't Rex get lap band surgery to lose weight? I had a friend who got it and it makes it impossible to eat more than quite small portions (he'd throw up if he did). So I googled it and saw that he is still fat even though he got this surgery.

Rex Ryan Loses Weight-Loss Contest, Despite Having Lap-Band Surgery

The Jets coach came in third out of three, in a race with two of his players to see who could drop the most pounds in the offseason. That's even with the surgery which makes it impossible not to lose weight.
              Kris Jenkins was the winner, losing 33.6 pounds. Damien Woody placed second, at 26.2 pounds lighter. And big Rex pulled up the rear, dropping 20 pounds since issuing the challenge. We remind you, Ryan had an elastic band surgically implanted which limits the amount of food his stomach can hold.
              Ryan can make excuses, like the fact that Jenkins started at 392 and Woody at 366, while he only started at 311. But, again, Ryan had major surgery to aid in his weight loss.
              And sure, Jenkins and Woody are both younger guys, who partake in athletic activity. But we'd be remiss in not mentioning that neither of them utilized modern medicine to make them physically unable to not lose weight.
              So, as a public service announcement, we would like to reiterate that Rex Ryan failed to lose the most weight, despite being a cyborg specifically designed to lose weight. Thank you.

Oh, and did I mention he's still a fat ass even though he got surgical help to lose weight?

Comment

Andy is big,but Ryan can stand out in a rain storm and the tops of his shoes won't get wet.
                We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Here's what I don't understand about fat ass coaches.

How do you as a coach preach discipline when you clearly have none?

Comment

alot of the size of these guys starts with the fact that they were players. Guys who got big for the game and when they become coaches, they throw themselves into their job 15-20 hrs a day and sit and snack/drink on the fly while doing very little to work it off.Muscle turns to an innertube and continues to slide and grow.
                    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
                      alot of the size of these guys starts with the fact that they were players. Guys who got big for the game and when they become coaches, they throw themselves into their job 15-20 hrs a day and sit and snack/drink on the fly while doing very little to work it off.Muscle turns to an innertube and continues to slide and grow.
                      Oh I know exactly how it happens. I'm just wondering how you can preach discipline when you're that fat.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
                        Oh I know exactly how it happens. I'm just wondering how you can preach discipline when you're that fat.
                        It's a fair question. Players are expected to be a certain weight and exceeding it can effect their performance during the game. The same is true for a head coach. Even though coaching is mostly mental, being that overweight can affect one's ability to think. Sleep apnea/sleep deprivation, hypothyroid function and even testosterone levels are examples of conditions one is more at risk for that could affect his mental function, not even to mention the risk for heart attack, stroke and such.

Comment

Originally posted by j-bird View Post
                          how great was it watching that loud mouthed piece of shit going crazy on the sidelines last night ? Alot of crow for that schmuck to eat after that performance last night. Have another doughnut & get a frickin haircut!
                          lmao!!

Comment

Ryan=

Comment

Working...
                            X