One comment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One comment

I don’t want to bring down the mood but I want to say one thing we all know.

We might lose. Tom Brady might play like Tom Terrific. Nick may come back to Earth. Doug may Call the game like he did last year sometimes. The refs might screw us. Bill B may be a genius. The Pats might cheat again.

And then if we lose we will have to listen to all the experts say I told you so and better luck next year. They will remind us that we are going to be great next year with a healthy Qb and all that.

Even if we lose though nothing really changes. This is the best and most loyal fan base in sports. If the outcome doesn’t go our way we will still be back next year at the bottom of that hill ready to start pushing this boulder back up and over the Mountain.

I’m kinda nauseous.
    Love you guys.
    Fly Eagles Fly.
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Yep, I hear you. Also, the temp in Minneapolis might hit 50 today but I doubt it. It's is gonna be a good day and birds of prey will be feasting tonight. Fly Eagles Fly On the Road to Victory.
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

There is so much character on this team, so many great people that has gone totally unreported by television this week. I am very disappointed with that. Instead the channel just kept repeating the old blah, blah, blah.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I’m very confident in our guys. One more win!

Comment

I am extremely confident that we will win. If we don't it was one helluva year and to get where we got with losing the players we lost has been nothing short of amazing.

We all we got, We all we need, see you at the Parade fellas
          Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

We all we got, we all we need! Go EAGLES!!!!
            "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
            — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
            - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

Dilly Dilly the Lombardi will be in Philly!!!!!

Comment

Posted this in another thread but it’s how I honestly feel.....

I should be much more nervous than I feel but honestly this just seems like our time! Today would have been Jerome Brown’s 52 birthday. We owe one to him from the 94 “Bring it home, for Jerome!” days. The Eagles playing in Super Bowl 52 which is being played on his 52 birthday.... Dawk and TO being voted into the HOF the day before we face the team that literally cheated us out of a title those two should have won.... This amazing season..... There are forces at work here that make me feel that this one is ours...
                Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Hmmm, one of the first signs of Dementia --- repeating yourself.... and you seem much to young Juk.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
                    Hmmm, one of the first signs of Dementia --- repeating yourself.... and you seem much to young Juk.
                    Oh if that were the only sign I exhibit I would be in much better shape!
                    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
                      Oh if that were the only sign I exhibit I would be in much better shape!
                      HUH?

Loss of hearing on the list also....

Comment

Time for some Prevagen Juk.
                        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
                          Posted this in another thread but it’s how I honestly feel.....

I should be much more nervous than I feel but honestly this just seems like our time! Today would have been Jerome Brown’s 52 birthday. We owe one to him from the 94 “Bring it home, for Jerome!” days. The Eagles playing in Super Bowl 52 which is being played on his 52 birthday.... Dawk and TO being voted into the HOF the day before we face the team that literally cheated us out of a title those two should have won.... This amazing season..... There are forces at work here that make me feel that this one is ours...
                          Hard to argue with anything you said, except Jerome was born in 65. Making him 53 if he were with us today. Which he just might be.
                          Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Working...
                          X