Superstitions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dawkins20 View Post
    Have sat in the same seat in mantown wearing Wentz jersey every week this year

So to hell with the living room. Mantown it is again. Wentz jersey too. Though tempted to wear Dawkins I just can’t change
    No worries, I’ve been wearing my Dawkins jersey throughout the playoffs. Got it on right now..... let’s get this game on!
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Got Your back Jukin on the Christmas Tree. My Wife knows it stays UP until the Eagles go DOWN!
      GO BIRDS!!!
      Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

Looks like everything worked!

Comment

going back through the day and writing everything down. Will repeat next season
          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Keep that tree up until next year. Repeat!
            Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

We don't need no stinkin superstitions--- we have Wentz and Foles!!!

Comment

Working...
              X