Eagles Sign LJ Forte LB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles Sign LJ Forte LB

More of a special teams guy. But may compete for the middle linebacker spot. Most likely with a draft pick
    Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

ST's does need some work. Maragos is gone correct?

Comment

Hopefully Hollins is back healthy and one of his strengths is special teams.
      Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
        ST's does need some work. Maragos is gone correct?
        I think I heard somewhere that his playing days are over
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Maragos was cut a few weeks back. He is finished. Forte is a good special teams player and also can fill in a pinch at LB. I wonder if the plan is to draft a ILB and have Forte, Worilow and the draft pick battle it out for the middle.
          Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Worilow was mentioned as a possibility at MLB
            We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Working...
            X