Everyone else lose week GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone else lose week GDT

Ugh. Matt Ryan just killed a drive by throwing a terrible INT.

Skins are going full Redskin here.
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
      Ugh. Matt Ryan just killed a drive by throwing a terrible INT.

For a guy that the 'experts' keep touting as an elite "franchise QB", Ryan succeeds in impersonating a mediocre QB with impressive regularity.

Comment

I have to stream the Skins game. On the tube, I have my choice of 2 NY team games...Buffalo/Bears and Jets/Miami.

I've always pulled for the Bills as my AFC alternative but God, their offense is tough to watch this year. Nathan Peterman is not as bad as his stats but he is pretty bad none the less. McCoy has amassed 10 yds on 10 carries.

Washington is the class of the NFC East!

Comment

Buckle your seatbelts

Rams and New Orleans about to take off!!
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

The Rams' O is scary good. The D is loaded with First Round picks...7, with 4 on the D line. Don't know much about the STs. They kick off a lot but don't punt much.

But they do have an Achilles heel. The equipment manager has arthritis.

It's real tough rooting for a team coached by Sean Payton.

Comment

Foreskins lost- that’s good enough for me

Comment

Yea the skins losing is always a plus. Rams and Saints both look pretty damn good. Not sure the birds are in their class this year even if healthy but that is tough to call.
                Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                Hope is not a strategy
                RIP

Comment

I just read where the Rams tried to get Clowny too! Can you imagine?

Sources: Rams inquired about Clowney, Hughes [/SIZE][/B]
                  Nov
                  11/4/2018 11:05:17 AM

The Los Angeles Rams' acquisition of Dante Fowler Jr. at Tuesday's trade deadline was the culmination of a monthslong pursuit of some of the game's top pass-rushers.
                  After their significant trade offer for Khalil Mack, who ultimately was traded to the Bears, the Rams made multiple inquiries about the availability of Texans star defensive end Jadeveon Clowney in the first few weeks of the season, only to be rebuffed by Houston, sources tell Adam Schefter of ESPN.
                  Then, as they continued discussions with the Jaguars regarding Fowler, the Rams also made a push as recently as last week to acquire Bills defensive end Jerry Hughes, only to get rejected by Buffalo as well, according to sources.
                  So while the Rams couldn't land Mack, Clowney or Hughes, they were able to add Fowler for a conditional third-round draft pick in 2019 and a fifth-round pick in 2020. The condition of the third-round pick is tied to the compensatory draft pick the Rams are later awarded.
                  Fowler, who will become an unrestricted free agent after this season, is expected to make his Rams debut in Sunday's showdown in New Orleans against the Saints. He joins a loaded defensive line rotation that already includes Aaron Donald, who leads the NFL with 10 sacks, Ndamukong Suh and Michael Brockers. All four players are former first-round picks.

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/theredzoneorg

Like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Theredzone.org

Comment

What started as a barn burner turned into a bit of a dumpster fire for LA. The game would look a lot different of the officials would have overturned the spot of the ball challenge on the fake punt (which I think should have been a first down)
                    Brees is playing lights out and those draft picks from the last couple of years are the heat
                    Hope is not a strategy
                    RIP

Comment

Guys I could be wrong here but with a healthier OL and Jernigan I think we can play with these guys. Carson is good enough and we have better WR/TE than these teams. Granted they both have freakish Factor Backs but I think we can play with them. I hope we get to 10-6 and I think we win the east and then we will get to find out.
                      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
                        Yea the skins losing is always a plus. Rams and Saints both look pretty damn good. Not sure the birds are in their class this year even if healthy but that is tough to call.

Have to agree.

We knew Brees was a great passer and he's showing it tonight. This is the first time I've seen Goff this year. His accuracy and arm strength is very impressive.

And then there are their respective running games.

Shit!!!!

Comment

NFC East is right there for the taking. Huge game against Dallas next week, especially if they win tomorrow.

Heck, every game is huge from now on. Can't believe we have to play both the Saints and Rams still

Comment

Agree Pliny. The east is there if the birds have it together starting next week. No room for errors. And once you get to the playoffs who knows. But watching these guys and watching the birds up till now is two different things
                            Hope is not a strategy
                            RIP

Comment

Penalty called against Patriots!!!!

Belichick calling for Congressional Hearing.

Comment

Working...
                              X