Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's Get it On , Beat Those Inbred Fucktards GDT

E!!!!!!!!!!
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

A!!!!!!!

Fly Eagles Fly
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

G !!!!
      Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

L!
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

E!!!
          You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

S!!!!!!!!
            We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

(And please Bucs, beat the Skinz)

Comment

Originally posted by WCPhan View Post
                (And please Bucs, beat the Skinz)
                4th QTR.... don’t look like it is gonna happen... Skins up by 13 with about 12 to play. TB been totally incompetent today.
                Last edited by MDFAN; 11-11-2018, 03:59 PM.

Comment

I had no idea Matt Barkley was still in the league.

Comment

Tampa..... 480 yards of O...... 3 pts. 6 trips inside red zone... 3 points. 2 missed fg’s, 1 pick, 2 fumbles oh yeah and 1 fg.

Comment

4 hours to go....

Comment

Comment

getting stoked !

Comment

I’m here.

And nervous
                            You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

let’s go fellas!

Comment

Working...
                              X