No announcement yet.

Let's Get it On , Beat Those Inbred Fucktards GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

D and Swartz just flat out suck donkey balls.

Comment

We helped them with timeouts and prevent.

Shit coaching

Comment

Great defense. Give up a second and 23 into a touchdown.

Comment

Nice job using your timeouts to give them a touchdown Doug.
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

This is all on that stupid cocksucker Schwartz. I'm so fucking sick of this piece of shit playing prevent on long 3rd downs. Fucking asshole!

Comment

Bye Schwartz you suck this defense is crap. A shit fucking WB just whipped your ass. He should have been fired before the bye week, fuck the stats. You don’t give up 3rd and 15 to shit teams, I Just had it with this pussy defense. I want guys like Ryan, Carson, and Johnson not this pussy
              Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Originally posted by dawkins20 View Post
                we helped them with timeouts and prevent.

Shit coaching

stupid

Comment

They better turn this around in the second half.

Comment

We are going to lose tonight and get beat by 5 TDs in New Orleans.

Good... be bad this year and get hungry.
                    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

I hope the hell they are Booing Peterson because that was the STUPIDEST thing that I've ever seen! Even if he was right we were going to get the ball on our 20 with no time outs. Fucking brain dead!

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                        Nice job using your timeouts to give them a touchdown Doug.
                        C’mon 60 the T/O was the right call.... the fucking blown D was the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
                          They better turn this around in the second half.

They could but that won't change the fact that Schwartz is a one trick pony who seemingly can learn from his repeated mistakes.

Comment

Terrible. Can't sit back 18 yards when you get a 3rd and very long and then let them get the first down.
                            Terrible. Darby gets good hit on Cooper but doesn't wrap and they get first down.
                            Terrible. Carson has one mindset early on a 3rd down and tries to go Ertz on quick look. INT. I don't think he was looking to go anywhere else. Can't rely on him so much as teams read that.
                            Terrible. Doug play calls on 3rd and 4th down. Maybe if it was run then pass might have been different but I called both those plays in formation. Told her they should've went for FG on 4th.
                            Terrible. Should there ever be a half where you don't hear Jenkins or Hicks name. I haven't heard much from Hicks all year but neither are doing anything tonight.
                            Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                            Hope is not a strategy
                            RIP

Comment

How many 3rd and longs has the defense allowed this year? It seems like we forgot how to put a team away this year. I think it’s safe to say that we lost the wrong coordinator in the off season. The offense isn’t the same without Reich and the defense sucks with Swartz.
                              Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                              Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
                                How many 3rd and longs has the defense allowed this year? It seems like we forgot how to put a team away this year. I think it’s safe to say that we lost the wrong coordinator in the off season. The offense isn’t the same without Reich and the defense sucks with Swartz.
                                This!

Comment

Working...
                                X