Next week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next week

The betting should be if the Eagles can hold Brees to under a thousand yards.

I’m thinking barely.

97-3

Comment

I usually never start my fantasy football QB when they play the Eagles. Next week I will.
      Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

We are getting 9 points. Yikes. I was all set to take the Saints. But, I could see Carson going off and keeping us in the game with our WR's playing catchup.

Comment

I can see us scoring. Maybe 40 plus. Still won’t cover the spread.

Comment

Originally posted by Pliny View Post
            We are getting 9 points. Yikes. I was all set to take the Saints. But, I could see Carson going off and keeping us in the game with our WR's playing catchup.
            It came out at -7. The sharps jumped on it driving it up to nine. I'll bet it goes higher as news spreads about the injuries. The Saints defense is better than most people think.
            "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

The bet should be how soon we see Teddy Bridgewater in the game and I am not talking for injury
              Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

I think it's therapeutic that we can joke about how bad/crippled we are. But I'm watching TV and listening to the radio a lot less.

First, I stopped watching the news as the elections approached because I just couldn't take the ceaseless bull shit.

Now, I've stopped watching any sports shows because of both the awful objective Eagle's news as well as the obvious pleasure some of the jerk offs are taking in the Bird's demise.

I'm left with very little to watch other than "The Real Wives of Appalachia"

Comment

I would think the Saints could give anyone that needs additional toe nail trimming the game off but I think they will want to embarrass, extract revenge on, squeeze the last breath of air from the reigning Super Bowl Champions.
                  Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                  Hope is not a strategy
                  RIP

Comment

jean shorts, mesh tank top, gun is a scary combination

LOL

can't stop laughing at that photo

Comment

I’m actually going to Rome with my wife for her 50th. We are leaving in Nov 24. After that it’s christmas and I’m on to KU basketball season to be honest. We ain’t got it this year and that’s ok. We will be better next year.
                      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

The Eagles have had bad seasons in the past. But, this is the first year ever that it hasn't bothered me when it happened. They've got multiple issues. Obviously. Injuries, scheme, turnovers, and bla bla bla. I don't think they're even going to make the playoffs this year, and it's O.K. I'm really happy to be able to say that for once.

Comment

I sort of feel the same way. The thing that bothers me is the three losses that shouldn’t have happened. Tennessee, Carolina and Dallas are just beyond aggravating. I don’t mind bad games but these three games out of nine are troubling. Other years I’d be bursting a blood vessel over these games. This year I’m just pissed.
                          Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                          Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

The losses don't bother me quiet so much for one reason only-they are too beat up to really compete with the big boys. I kind of knew it from the start when so many players were too beat up to even start the season and some were just sent off to other teams. I read a good article about the attitude around the locker room and it just isn't the same. Kelce said that Vinny and Smith were really great examples as to how the profession should be approached in general. Film study was a big one. Peters and Sproles will probably be gone next year and I'm afraid that "the new norm" will return to the old Eagle football and that's a shame. I'm still hoping that we can sneak into the playoffs just for the players sake. That is very important as to how the team will move forward from here.
                            Last edited by Eagle60; 11-16-2018, 12:03 PM.
                            "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I dont have the anxiety or anger this year as I had in years past. But losses like the Tennessee, Carolina and Dallas losses do still bother the sh... out of me! All in all I can still say to every one around me "World Fuckin Champs!" and still feels oh so good!

Comment

Working...
                              X