are we having another fantasy league?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are we having another fantasy league?

last year was a ton of fun, hope we have it again this season.
    Five straight losses, including a crucial one at Dallas on Christmas Day, send them out against Atlanta, needing the win, plus help. -Dr. Z, 8/31/06

we should make it free this year, I'm too poor this year to afford to pay for fantasy football
    Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Originally posted by leifdawg
      we should make it free this year, I'm too poor this year to afford to pay for fantasy football
      we could do more than one - there's something special about playin' for money!
      Five straight losses, including a crucial one at Dallas on Christmas Day, send them out against Atlanta, needing the win, plus help. -Dr. Z, 8/31/06

Comment

I liked the suicide league concept...
        "You will dress only in attire specially sanctioned by P.E. special services… You are no longer part of the system. You are above the system, over it, beyond it. We're "them." We're "they." We are the Men in Green."

Comment

Originally posted by fanofthegame76
          I liked the suicide league concept...
          I can run this again if enough people are interested.

Comment

Originally posted by reesecal
            Gambling is one of the few vices I've actually been able to avoid. Maybe because I'm such a competitive person, the thrill of winning and being able to rub it in the other guys face is usually enough though. However, if everyone else is in favor of the money league I'll bite the bullet once again.

Comment

Originally posted by reesecal
              Gambling is one of the few vices I've actually been able to avoid. Maybe because I'm such a competitive person, the thrill of winning and being able to rub it in the other guys face is usually enough though. However, if everyone else is in favor of the money league I'll bite the bullet once again.
              yeah, this is the only money i'll spend - i had an account at betonsports.com 5 years ago and zeroed it out and said 'that's enough'.

my dad had a problem while i was growing up and he's been SO very much more pleasant since he's quit about a decade ago.

Comment

Working...
              X