Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Beckham going to blowup Giants?

https://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/artic...ition=20181008

Follow the links and things aren't going very well for Big Blue.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

He will go for 200 plus yards on Thursday night against us and all will be well in New York.
    Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
      He will go for 200 plus yards on Thursday night against us and all will be well in New York.
      Agreed. They always play out of their minds against us. Eli will sit back and take the short stuff that Schwartz gives him all game long, add in the couple of big plays the Eagles typically give up, and things will suddenly look much better in NY. If I were a Giants fan, I'd be saying, "things are really screwed up right now, but thank God we've got the Eagles this week."

Comment

Originally posted by eaglebreath View Post
        agreed. They always play out of their minds against us. Eli will sit back and take the short stuff that schwartz gives him all game long, add in the couple of big plays the eagles typically give up, and things will suddenly look much better in ny. If i were a giants fan, i'd be saying, "things are really screwed up right now, but thank god we've got the eagles this week."
        this!!

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglebreath View Post
          Agreed. They always play out of their minds against us. Eli will sit back and take the short stuff that Schwartz gives him all game long, add in the couple of big plays the Eagles typically give up, and things will suddenly look much better in NY. If I were a Giants fan, I'd be saying, "things are really screwed up right now, but thank God we've got the Eagles this week."
          Why??? We've beaten them 3 years in a row now. I'm sure that they will be skyed to play us but I'm sure that they wish they were playing Buffalo.

Q-tips little speech did get the team all fired up for yesterday's game and they almost won on the road to a good team despite Shurmer wanting to ring his neck. He went on tv and blasted him as much as he could in a press conference but I'm sure that it was worse in his office. Things are wide open and with non rested players and this could be one of those body bag games unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
            Why??? We've beaten them 3 years in a row now.
            Because, even though we've won, they play well against us. Especially Eli. He looks like a different QB against the Eagles. As I said, he will sit back and throw slants and underneath shit off 3 step drops all game long, and our defense cannot go a game without giving up a couple of big plays.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglebreath View Post
              Because, even though we've won, they play well against us. Especially Eli. He looks like a different QB against the Eagles. As I said, he will sit back and throw slants and underneath shit off 3 step drops all game long, and our defense cannot go a game without giving up a couple of big plays.
              I still really don't see why they would want to play us rather than anybody else EB. The parity in the league is near an all time high. It's going to be a great game though and a close one (what's new?). I love playing those bastards!

Comment

I hate the Giants. But if there was ever a team they would want to play when everything is a Sh!tShow in NY is the Eagles. Games are usually very close even in Carson's rookie year! O line seems to play best football. Our D Line gets little to no pressure and Eli throws for 300 yards. Now there defense usually is a sieve and we win but OBJ can at least say it wasn't him and those lapdog media members in NY agree with him.

Comment

I love it up here with Giant fans because I tell them I wish we could play them every week because we always find a way to beat them. They suck.

The hurricane could screw things up with all the thunderstorms. I wonder if they might move the game to Friday night?

Comment

I still really don't see why they would want to play us rather than anybody else EB. The parity in the league is near an all time high. It's going to be a great game though and a close one (what's new?). I love playing those bastards!
                    60, have you NOT been watching our own shit show? The Vagiants are not that good be we haven't proven we are any better.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
                      60, have you NOT been watching our own shit show? The Vagiants are not that good be we haven't proven we are any better.
                      Doesn't matter Bud, we always beat those clowns. Sometimes we have to kick 61 yard fgs after blowing 21 point leads or run back punts in the waning seconds but we do it.

Comment

Doesn't matter Bud, we always beat those clowns. Sometimes we have to kick 61 yard fgs after blowing 21 point leads or run back punts in the waning seconds but we do it.
                        LOL! Diferent teams and circumstances every year..... I never have bought into that "History always repeats itself" strawman.

Comment

Yea we have won some off the wall ones--think Herm Edwards. But those rat bastards have come away with their share of wins also. This isn't a W by any means. The birds have to show up with their game face on.
                          We're 0-1 in the second quarter of the year after going 2-2 in the first. Won't be long before games become must win so they need to win this winnable game
                          Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                          Hope is not a strategy
                          RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
                            Yea we have won some off the wall ones--think Herm Edwards. But those rat bastards have come away with their share of wins also. This isn't a W by any means. The birds have to show up with their game face on.
                            We're 0-1 in the second quarter of the year after going 2-2 in the first. Won't be long before games become must win so they need to win this winnable game
                            I'm putting this one in the must win category too ND as I'm sure they are as well. The thunderstorm delays and fans not wanting to get wet could quite down the crowd hopefully. All of our division games are.

Comment

I'm putting this one in the must win category too ND as I'm sure they are as well. The thunderstorm delays and fans not wanting to get wet could quite down the crowd hopefully. All of our division games are.
                              Holy shit--- Now we are counting/hoping on the weather?

Comment

Working...
                              X