Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dawkins presenter for the HoF will be . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dawkins presenter for the HoF will be . . .

http://m.philadelphiaeagles.com/news...a-85449e2a8b0b

Troy Vincent
    Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Saw that. i think it's awesome. Loved the free-agent signing for Troy back in 1996, he's a Jersey guy, and he could ball. Plus he ties directly to the JJ Defense Days.

Comment

Originally posted by WCPhan View Post
      Saw that. i think it's awesome. Loved the free-agent signing for Troy back in 1996, he's a Jersey guy, and he could ball. Plus he ties directly to the JJ Defense Days.
      Troy was my favorite Eagle when he played. The guy had double digit concussions but missed very little time. He and Runyon kind of contradict the brain damage reports.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Oh crap. I was hoping it would be MDFan and 60!
        Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
        Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
          Oh crap. I was hoping it would be MDFan and 60!
          I had to say no......... On a cruise. 60 also had to decline due to his back , but we both told Dawk we appreciated the offer.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
            I had to say no......... On a cruise. 60 also had to decline due to his back , but we both told Dawk we appreciated the offer.
            In my best South Philly accent... It should have been youse guyes!
            Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
            Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
              In my best South Philly accent... It should have been youse guyes!
              I should have kept it quiet but I'll spill the beans. Dawk, Troy, MD and myself are meeting MM at his cabin for a few days before the induction doing LaBatts Blues and working on Troy's speech. We thought that we'd use a few of Kelce's lines.
              "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
              X