No announcement yet.

Draft Day Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do I feel like the Pats are going to take one of the HBs we want here at 60 or 61

Comment

They traded down. So they will bone us at pick 78 right before we pick now. Might need to trade up

Comment

Good.... Nice OL pick up.

Comment

Hey MD is here! Good to see you big guy! Where have you been hiding this whole draft?
          Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
          Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

For round 5 I want to see a RB and an LB. There are still a lot of good players left at those positions, although that could change in round 4. It is tough to wait this out for so long, but I don't think they should trade up

Comment

RB is a definite possibility; also definite need for depth at DT, LB, and S. We may need some UDFAs to emerge though at some of those positions. It's supposed to be a deep DT draft and backups there actually get some playing time, so I'm sort of hoping we don't wait for UDFAs there.

Comment

I'd still go BPA. It's not like we are loaded at any position and we do have 3 quality rbs. Maybe I'd stay away from TEs or QBs but that's about it. I think Howie hinted that he's got some FA rbs that he's going to try to bring in.
                "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

In Round 5, this late in the draft, most players are probably rated pretty evenly, so it is difficult to say go BPA. You just take the best player that can help the team - or one that has the best potential to make the team because we have a need at a given position.
                  "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Originally posted by stocknowledge View Post
                    In Round 5, this late in the draft, most players are probably rated pretty evenly, so it is difficult to say go BPA. You just take the best player that can help the team - or one that has the best potential to make the team because we have a need at a given position.
                    I'll go along with that, but I'm not sure what our biggest need is right now.
                    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Because of comp picks, I think round 4 has something like 46 picks. Making the wait so brutal

I'm personally hoping for one of the 3 HBs that I like, but I'd completely go along with best fit

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
                        Hey MD is here! Good to see you big guy! Where have you been hiding this whole draft?
                        Hey Juk, let's see...... Been in Australia, Mooreau, Tahiti, Bora Bora, 4 of the Hawaiian Islands, 30 days cruising, and now on my way to Vancouver for a week and then getting the train from Vancouver to Toronto, the Niagrara Falls, then Home. Just your typical 2 month+ trip.

Be home around the middle of May. Internet has been somewhat spotty.

Comment

Friggin Ravens took Dixon. Fug

Comment

And there goes Booker

Oh well, HB was not meant to be

Comment

Howard, Collins, Perkins all still there. Really wanted Booker or Dixon though

Comment

WRs Listenbee or Burbridge might be a decent option here as well. As they both have speed we still need

Comment

Working...
                                X