No announcement yet.

Yhe Eagles will join the party Monday night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hands up. No agression and shot. No one comes to his aid after being shot for more than a minute. He dies. Why? What was wrong with a taser? How can she feel threatened with no gun and the guy wasnt approaching her. Family loses a brother, uncle, nephew son etc yet we talk about standing or kneeling in front of the flag. One officer used his taser first. Another just shot him. Happening way too often.

Comment

Originally posted by RobLew65 View Post
      Hands up. No agression and shot. No one comes to his aid after being shot for more than a minute. He dies. Why? What was wrong with a taser? How can she feel threatened with no gun and the guy wasnt approaching her. Family loses a brother, uncle, nephew son etc yet we talk about standing or kneeling in front of the flag. One officer used his taser first. Another just shot him. Happening way too often.
      Disgusting, Disgusting Disgusting!!! I may be kneeling next Sunday!
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by FearTheDawk View Post
        Had Kaepernick chosen to raise his fist like the Olympic athletes did way back when, I would have no issue with it.
        Just wanted to acknowledge that this is precisely what Jenkins and company did last night, and thus were able to make their point and demonstrate without crapping on the flag and anthem. Nice job.

Comment

Reading further into this poor man being shot, it appears his crime was breaking down on the highway. As a retired truck driver, I had my share of breakdowns. Encountered a fair share of police officers while waiting on a mechanic. Never once did I have to put my hands in the air. WTF was actually going on in Tulsa?

Comment

Originally posted by Rossovich View Post
            Reading further into this poor man being shot, it appears his crime was breaking down on the highway. As a retired truck driver, I had my share of breakdowns. Encountered a fair share of police officers while waiting on a mechanic. Never once did I have to put my hands in the air. WTF was actually going on in Tulsa?
            When has breaking down on the highway required anyone to have guns drawn on a person? Nothing seems to make sense with this.

Comment

http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2...les-patriotism

Ben Natan has written what I consider the best view on this matter. I think this gets it 100% right

Comment

Good article 2K, but this paragraph is total BS unless you want to make it people of color vs people of color. It's the gangs and drug wars that are the biggest problems terrorizing neighborhoods IMO. At least that's what it is in my area.

On top of that, "black on black crime", as white people so often love to talk about, happens at no greater rate than white violence… It’s almost like we are all equal acting people and should be treated as such.

Comment

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-in-charlotte/

Its refreshjng to see a star athlete not try to overplay the racism angle for attenton.

Did you all see the pics of the exchange between Newton and Kaperdick? LOL, I wish the antagonist Colin had taken a poke at Cam. Cam woild have ripped that weave right outta his stupid head.
                  Last edited by FRESH; 09-21-2016, 03:11 PM.
                  http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
                    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-in-charlotte/

Its refreshjng to see a star athlete not try to overplay the racism angle for attenton.

Did you all see the pics of the exchange between Newton and Kaperdick? LOL, I wish the antagonist Colin had taken a poke at Cam. Cam woild have ripped that weave right outta his stupid head.
                    That was a great answer by Cam. He's also right in that no matter what he says he's porked.

Comment

Working...
                    X