Make that 3 candidates I can't vote for

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make that 3 candidates I can't vote for

Johnson is a Libertarian running for President and is on 60 Minutes. Another Friekin wingnut.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Oh he is an absolute dingbat.

Unreal. These are the best leaders we can come up with?.?
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Today is a victory, only In that we elected the lesser of two evils. Actually, Trump has the opportunity to do great things . The bar is rather low, as mostmpresidents have accomolished very little.In fact if he just repeals Obamacare, and makes a couple of appointments to the Supreme Court by some right minded justices, he could be the greatest president of my lifetime, preserving the lives of many Americans,including the infants without a voice. If he repairs the economy, secures the boarders, supports Vets, protects our 2nd Amendment, and disables ISIS, he'd be the greatest president in the nation's history.

I'm not holding my breath on that, but at least there is hope and Satan's daughter is cleared from power.
      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

The people, by the rules, have spoken, and the establishment has been shaken to the core.

People are/were tired of the same OL same OL ........... I love the fact that he isn't beholding to the beltway insiders.

He may turn out to be the worst thing that ever happened............. BUT...... He may turn out to be the person that does "Make America great again"

The Supreme Court may be the biggest opportunity to right the ship, IMHO.

Comment

I just think it's funny how fast everybody got all buddy buddy in Washington. Clinton going to jail, Ryan getting fired as speaker, Obama wants to show Trump the ropes etc. Now they're all in love with each other.

Comment

60, they are only spouting the buddy buddy to keep the peaceful transition of power in its rightful place. They didn't like each other yesterday and won't like each other tomorrow. But the decisions have been made and it does no good to blow up about it. These people are in positions where they have to show their support of the constitution
            Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
            Hope is not a strategy
            RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle` View Post
              60, they are only spouting the buddy buddy to keep the peaceful transition of power in its rightful place. They didn't like each other yesterday and won't like each other tomorrow. But the decisions have been made and it does no good to blow up about it. These people are in positions where they have to show their support of the constitution
              I'm sure that that is the mature answer ND, but this isn't my first rodeo either. I don't trust any of them.

Comment

Yeah, the Obama and Hilary stuff don't surprise me. They lost and are putting a good shine on it all. But Ryan I found rather fascinating . Obama and Clinton are obsolete. But what Ryan says right now migght actually matter.I would like to take him at his word......for those who watched his speech today. Hopefully there will in fact be harmony and they can work together and get things done. Challenge number one for Trump is to be able to work within his own party. Trump,said the right things, Ryan said the rightnthings......we shall see.

For the record, I didn't like Trump as a person and still do not. I just disliked Hilary and the damage she would have done to this country a lot more.

Comment

The ONLY thing that I like about Trump is that he is an Independent, he is no Republican. To tell you the truth I'd like him to do his best to get rid of Ryan and get a more liberal guy in there to go tell the right wing jerks like Cruz to go fuck themselves. The only way this country is ever going to prosper is if it gets less polarized and people learn to compromise for the good of the country. Sure I believe in business because a poor guy never gave me a job and our country is based on capitalism, but somebody has to look after people willing to work but don't have it so good too. I'm still not very optimistic. After all, it took a billionaire to even challenge the system. Maybe this is some kind of start anyway because he is a political outsider.

Comment

He may be a billionaire, but the Hilary campaign proved it's poor money management....typical liberal spending at its finest. Trump worked out a bargain, spending under $5 per vote to overtake Hilary who blew thru twice the fundage that he did.

No worries, Popper. Trump is a populist , and that is where the Republican party is heading.

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
                      He may be a billionaire, but the Hilary campaign proved it's poor money management....typical liberal spending at its finest. Trump worked out a bargain, spending under $5 per vote to overtake Hilary who blew thru twice the fundage that he did.

No worries, Popper. Trump is a populist , and that is where the Republican party is heading.
                      That's pretty funny Mike (or sad) that she spent all of that money and got beat. Man I just hope the Clintons go away. I wonder how much Obama (who could sell snow to an Eskimo) will make on his speaking engagements now? What a world.

Comment

Don't care. They can both go off and be irrelevant. There will be no shortage of knuckleheads willing to spend bucks to hear them bloviate on and on..... Doesn't affect us. It may hurt our college age youth who are exposed to their hatred of the American we love. But we are granted an 8 year respite from the destruction of our country. I know I won't be here to see it, but I am glad for the country, and the people who I love. I at least have hope.

Go away, Hilary. You are not needed here , never were.

Comment

As an older person, millennials annoy the hell out of me ... but the one comfort I find on a day like today is this ... the future. I hope I live long enough to see the change.

The map of only 18-25 year olds

Comment

And people tend to get more conservative as they age and have more skin in the game.

Comment

What do you expect? All the kids do today is bury their noses in their electronic devices and listen to influences like Miley Cyrus ,Katy Perry and the Hollywood rich and famous. Well thank goodness the grown ups have spoken, LOL!

You are right, MD, my view on many things has changed as I have gotten older.

Nothing wrong with having a liberal bent. There is LOT wrong with being Hilary Clinton.

But speaking of the future.......the other problem is, in another 12 years, everyone will be HIGH!!!!(But pot will still be illegal in the NFL)

Comment

Working...
                              X