Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Bird Day , Eagles/Lions GDT

e !
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

"Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Geeeee
      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
      Hope is not a strategy
      RIP

Comment

L!!
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

E!!!!!!

I might be pulling harder for Ron Rivera today, tho.
          http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Buck looks like George Michael
            We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

EAGLES!!!

I'm ready. For turkey.

It's only 9:30 here!

Comment

I booed chip during the national anthem. And I am wearing an old school birds shirt. Refuse to support this crap anymore.
                You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Murray sucks so hard.
                  You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Of course.

Comment

Oh brother

Comment

It's the gong show!
                        http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
                          It's the gong show!

Comment

Shit, they look worse than us!

Comment

Man we have a lot of talent on defense. If the front 7 can stay in tact and get healthy the defense will be fine next year.

Comment

Working...
                              X