Clear All

• Eagles vs Cheaters game thread

E
    A
    G
    L
    E
    S

Who knows? But I bet we run wide with Murray and lose yards at least 5 times
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Eagles!!
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Make that

EAGLES!!!!!

Comment

OMG, a friekin twist on defense and we get a sack. Did Davis just get fired?

Comment

Lol. Anything can happen on any day. Hey, the Giants blew another double digit fourth quarter lead. The division is there for the taking!
          http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
            Lol. Anything can happen on any day. Hey, the Giants blew another double digit fourth quarter lead. The division is there for the taking!
            And we respind with 6 penalties in 2 minutes

Comment

Who's our RG? Barber? He moves every fucking snap.

Comment

And as added bonuses we get:

- Pete Morrelli, who's incompetence stands out even in the NFL. Let's see how many penalties Stupid Pete and his merry band can throw on the Birds vs the 1 or 2 penalties NE will draw. If Pete fuck ups badly enough, they'll put the female with the broad hips in charge and assign Stupid Pete to checking game pressure full time.

- Tom Brennaman, arguably the phoniest ass kisser drawing breath

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
                  And as added bonuses we get:

- Pete Morrelli, who's incompetence stands out even in the NFL. Let's see how many penalties Stupid Pete and his merry band can throw on the Birds vs the 1 or 2 penalties NE will draw. If Pete fuck ups badly enough, they'll put the female with the broad hips in charge and assign Stupid Pete to checking game pressure full time.

- Tom Brennaman, arguably the phoniest ass kisser drawing breath
                  Our idiot RG can get called moving before every snap and they don't blow the play dead? These guys should get fired.

Comment

I know our OLine really sucks (all Chippy's fault BTW) but Murray isbyond awful. Both Sproles and Barner manage to gain yards while Murray does nothing.

Earlier I watched 2 backs who weren't good enough for Chippy...Chris Polk and Shady McCoy. Both somehow managed to pick up 6 yds a carry.

Comment

Tom Terrific was just that on the throw to Chandler. Wow!
                      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

I'm barely watching this game.

Comment

Well Krause just became our number one receiver seeing as though he caught the ball.

Comment

Have the Pats been called for a penalty.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
                              I'm barely watching this game.
                              It is just sad how unprepared this offense is week after week.

Comment

Working...
                              X