Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

While the press is hanging Belichick over Butler...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was a Jerome fan
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Rossovich View Post
      My point is so many are bandwagon fans that will disappear back to where they came once the Pats run ends.
      God I hope so. Just like Cowboys, Green Bay, Pittsburgh and Redskins band wagoners. Pats band wagoners actually seem worse because there are just way to many here in LA- and there is no way that many transplants live here.

Comment

Red Sox bandwagon fans are the worst ever.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
          In Massachusetts baseball is still the number 1 sport. Boston is the hardest city in the world to play in despite Philly's and New York's reputations. I never met a Red Sox bandwagon fan up here because everybody is just born into it. There are, however, many Yankee fans that have been frontrunners their whole fuckin lives here in western Mass. Strangely these same frontrunning assholes are also Celtic fans because they were NBA Champs about 10 times in a row back in the day of Bill Russell. These same people who cheered him used to throw shit at him and his family's house after games because he dared live in their neighborhoods. Fenway is right in the middle of the city and people descending on the park on gameday is really a site to behold. Starting in Connecticut the farther north that you go the more arrogant they get. Such is life in Massachusetts lol.
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
            Concur

We’re going to get some bandwagon fans this year, I hope they aren’t too obnoxious

Comment

Originally posted by WCPhan View Post
              Concur

We’re going to get some bandwagon fans this year, I hope they aren’t too obnoxious
              LOL, yeah right! The worst fans in all of sports that I have loathed all my life. Nothing worse than a bandwagon jumper!
              Stand for the flag you assholes!

Eagles, Flyers Phillies fan since 1977. GO O'S!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zepster View Post
                LOL, yeah right! The worst fans in all of sports that I have loathed all my life. Nothing worse than a bandwagon jumper!
                Exactly right

Comment

The press is just destroying McDaniels. What about Kraft and Belichick? You would think that the whole NFL would ostracize the whole organization starting with Kraft on down.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                    The press is just destroying McDaniels. What about Kraft and Belichick? You would think that the whole NFL would ostracize the whole organization starting with Kraft on down.
                    Is that the Boston press or National press killing McDaniels?

Comment

Originally posted by RobLew65 View Post
                      Is that the Boston press or National press killing McDaniels?
                      Even WEEI. It was only the hosts. I'm sure the rest of the morons around here will be thumping their chests saying that nobody in their right minds would leave this franchise bullshit. Wait a few years until Bill and Tom leave and pimple face is the coach. You'll never see a Patriot hat around this state then.

Comment

Working...
                      X