Sept 6th Birds vs Vikes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sept 6th Birds vs Vikes

Word is that the Eagles and Vikes will be the season opener ..... Should be a great buildup for the rest of the season!!

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
    Word is that the Eagles and Vikes will be the season opener ..... Should be a great buildup for the rest of the season!!
    Where did you hear that? It wouldn't surprise me but I could also see them having us play the Cowboys.
    Which game would have the bigger audience?

Remember that the answer to all of your questions is: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Be prepared for all the SKOAL crap.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

It got leaked to PFT so BRING IT ON!
        Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

Originally posted by rspurr View Post
          Where did you hear that? It wouldn't surprise me but I could also see them having us play the Cowboys.
          Which game would have the bigger audience?

Remember that the answer to all of your questions is: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Jeff Kerr, 247 Eagles.

Comment

The opener is generally big no matter who plays so the Vikes being on the schedule already makes that an easy choice. They also got rid of all their QBs, signed the mega FA deal of the off season, enhanced their DL, got beat in the NFCCG by the underdog, etc. They can play that up to no end
            Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
            Hope is not a strategy
            RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
              The opener is generally big no matter who plays so the Vikes being on the schedule already makes that an easy choice. They also got rid of all their QBs, signed the mega FA deal of the off season, enhanced their DL, got beat in the NFCCG by the underdog, etc. They can play that up to no end
              They don't like us very much.

Comment

Plus they get to watch the SB flag get hoisted up......... Yeah, they will have a bee in their bonnet for sure!

Comment

Plus they get to watch the SB flag get hoisted up......... Yeah, they will have a bee in their bonnet for sure!
                  They've moved up a few notches on my hate list. The problem is that my list is about full. As a matter of fact the only 2 teams that I can think of that I kind of like are Buffalo and Cleveland and that's probably because they are pretty much harmless.

Comment

fuck em, the crowd is gonna be insane
                    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

As far as teams go I don't mind the Vikings. Their fans are a little whiny about their treatment in Philly, some of which they have every right to bitch about. But like I have told many of them. You have to have insurance but if you run over to the hospital they'll sew a couple of balls onto that pussy of yours.
                      And starting today I am telling them they better hurry to get theirs because there is going to be a run on pacifiers in Minneapolis right now.
                      Hope is not a strategy
                      RIP

Comment

I find them to be the biggest collection of whimps as I’ve ever met. Talk to Packers fans, they hate Vikings fans the way we hate Dallas.

My favorite was when they got the miracle in Minneapolis and then a week later got one of the most epic beat downs in history

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
                          As far as teams go I don't mind the Vikings. Their fans are a little whiny about their treatment in Philly, some of which they have every right to bitch about. But like I have told many of them. You have to have insurance but if you run over to the hospital they'll sew a couple of balls onto that pussy of yours.
                          And starting today I am telling them they better hurry to get theirs because there is going to be a run on pacifiers in Minneapolis right now.

Comment

Makes sense. I’d like to beat their collective asses to start season. And yes it would be lit.
                            You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

http://www.bemidjipioneer.com/sports...anges-might-be

Hmmm, I will be curious to hear what the NFL has to say, my guess is not much but we will see
                              Hope is not a strategy
                              RIP

Comment

Working...
                              X