Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most important question of the day......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most important question of the day......

Which one of these are you buying or are you waiting for some other items to come on the market?

http://store.philadelphiaeagles.com/...so/top_sellers

These are pretty sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by WCPhan View Post
      Which one of these are you buying or are you waiting for some other items to come on the market?

http://store.philadelphiaeagles.com/...so/top_sellers
      I'm thinking that if they make this stuff this quick it must be the iron on glossy crap. I'm waiting for a nice fleece. They had a cap that I liked though but it's not green. I like those beach type hats. What do you guys think. It's kind of hard to tell from the pictures. I like the old grey sweatshirt feel if you know what I mean.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I'll wait for the better clothes to come out, and the prices come down...... I did order a new ball cap, has fly eagles fly, with the eagle logo, embossed on top of the fly eagles fly, black and the SB champion on the side.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
          I'll wait for the better clothes to come out, and the prices come down...... I did order a new ball cap, has fly eagles fly, with the eagle logo, embossed on top of the fly eagles fly, black and the SB champion on the side.

Like that?

Comment

Nick was just on wearing a real nice looking sweatshirt (special event item) that they called a "jacket" but they want $129.00 for it along with the following note:

Special event items are produced by manufacturers only after the outcome of a game or event. These are advanced sale items and will ship immediately after they are received in our warehouse.

I take that to mean that they have all of this other stuff in their warehouse all made up and would have thrown it away if they lost so how good is it?

Comment

Like that?
              I think is the exact one.

Comment

I haven’t decided what to get either. Most likely a SB LII Jersey. Gotta commemorate this win.

Comment

At around 11:30pm after the game was over, a buddy of mine who was watching the game with me got up to leave and said, "I'm going to go to Dick's to buy shirts, do you want me to get one for you?" I thought he meant he was heading home and would go to Dick's sometime this week, and he'll give it to me next time he sees me. 12:30pm, my doorbell rings...he's back with my shirt. Now that's a true friend!

Comment

Originally posted by YourPalChrisMal View Post
                    At around 11:30pm after the game was over, a buddy of mine who was watching the game with me got up to leave and said, "I'm going to go to Dick's to buy shirts, do you want me to get one for you?" I thought he meant he was heading home and would go to Dick's sometime this week, and he'll give it to me next time he sees me. 12:30pm, my doorbell rings...he's back with my shirt. Now that's a true friend!
                    That's awesome- and that is a true friend

Comment

I like those hats and that shirt Foles was wearing. Not sure which Ill get. Maybe all of them eventually! I will be getting a commemorative DVD of this season for sure!

I have one of the 2004 season, and I have the 10 dvd set of the top ten Eagles games of all time (until now, of course!!!) so I need one of this magical run!

Comment

Originally posted by ThoughtProcess View Post
                        I like those hats and that shirt Foles was wearing. Not sure which Ill get. Maybe all of them eventually! I will be getting a commemorative DVD of this season for sure!

I have one of the 2004 season, and I have the 10 dvd set of the top ten Eagles games of all time (until now, of course!!!) so I need one of this magical run!
                        I like the shirt too and they have it listed in the Eagles store. That's one of the things that isn't that premade crap that they push right out the door if they win. They have it listed as a "jacket" and it's pricey $129 and you have to wait for it because it's not in stock. I think that I'm going to wait awhile until prices come down and they have more real stuff. I've got the feeling all of the stuff that they are selling now is crap that they would have just had to throw away if they got beat.

Comment

I’m gonna wait a little. See what comes out. I don’t buy a whole lot of NFL gear. A couple of tee shirts this year. I may go for a Super Bowl jersey at some point.

Comment

Like that?
                            I ordered that one too!
                            Fly EaglesFly!

Comment

Anyone see a good DVD for the entire season? I need a half dozen for Christmas gifts!! Starting early so I can watch mine over and over and over....
                              Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                              Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Working...
                              X