The Patriot BS never stops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Patriot BS never stops

It's bad enough that I'm bombarded with it everyday up here but I just heard Willie McGinest's inside story on Total Access about the Josh McDaniel fiasco. To paraphrase "Josh got a new contract and a nice raise that guarantees him the OC position for as long as he wants it. There were no promises that he will become the head coach of the Patriots when Bill leaves. He has a chance to stay with the best organization in sports that has done things that will never be repeated again. Let's face it, HE HAS A CHANCE TO GO INTO THE HALL OF FAME AS AN OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR". And that's when I hurled.

He said that with a straight face and the woman who hosts the show had all she could do not to burst out laughing. You could tell that she was about to start.
    Last edited by Eagle60; 02-09-2018, 08:53 PM.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

I can’t wait till he’s busted diddling a farm animal. Because that’s probable what he’s into.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
      It's bad enough that I'm bombarded with it everyday up here but I just heard Willie McGinest's inside story on Total Access about the Josh McDaniel fiasco. To paraphrase "Josh got a new contract and a nice raise that guarantees him the OC position for as long as he wants it. There were no promises that he will become the head coach of the Patriots when Bill leaves. He has a chance to stay with the best organization in sports that has done things that will never be repeated again. Let's face it, HE HAS A CHANCE TO GO INTO THE HALL OF FAME AS AN OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR". And that's when I hurled.

He said that with a straight face and the woman who hosts the show had all she could do not to burst out laughing. You could tell that she was about to start.
      Speaking of the NFL Popper, you got me watching that Good Morning Football show! It is a pretty good show! Granted it has a bunch of millennials which I cant stand but the chick is hot and knows enough to keep me watching! They do have pretty good insight as well.

Comment

Working...
      X