No announcement yet.

Wow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea the internet is a great thing. Hell a friend sent me a pic of a pike that hung over both sides of the boat caught in a small lake. Amazing how much truth you find
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
      Yea the internet is a great thing. Hell a friend sent me a pic of a pike that hung over both sides of the boat caught in a small lake. Amazing how much truth you find
      Of course just like everything in life you also have to apply good judgement, something liberals are in short supply of. They need to be spoon fed their narrative so they don't get their little feelings hurt!
      Stand for the flag you assholes!

Eagles, Flyers Phillies fan since 1977. GO O'S!!

Comment

I guess I would say the same about the media. FNC (sometimes called Fox but just as often the Fake News Channel) is absolutely no different than the mainstream. In fact worse because they have a 100% agenda just like CNN.
        I find the vast majority of people don't spend six minutes of their life applying good judgement. Hell, I just had a great time explaining to an idiot yesterday that no Congress does not get 100% of their salary for the rest of their life and yes Congress has to pay Social Security just like you
        Hope is not a strategy
        RIP

Comment

Hmmmm well isn't this interesting, EO pertaining to court marshals that came out yesterday. "Nothing to see here move along people" lol

https://www.whitehouse.gov/president...united-states/

Comment

Hmmmmm well lookie here an 1100 page list of individuals from around the world that that have their assets blocked or frozen by the U.S. treasury dept. since the EO on 12/21/18.

https://www.treasury.gov/ofac/downloads/sdnlist.pdf

Comment

You do realize that the MCM is updated and amended REGULARY. Now I didn't go through and read all these but every time legal precedent is set that impacts the MCM or UCMJ it has to be updated.
              And the specially designated nationals/blocked persons list isn't something your boy dreamed up. It has been around for years and people are added or taken off. Not sure what you're saying other than some bureaucrat is doing their job and sent something to the WH to be signed.
              Hope is not a strategy
              RIP

Comment

Working...
              X