*******Welcome to the new software and forums*******

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *******Welcome to the new software and forums*******

• If you can't log in, remember you have to request a new password. Click here to get it. . CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER! If you are still having problems, email [email protected].
    • We'll update the look and feel as soon as we can.
    • Please report any problems
    • I have to recreate the EFO usergroup from scratch. Until that happens, everyone can post in EFO, but I'll just manually move anything that doesn't belong.
    • Special thanks to leif for converting our old style to the new board.
    • Please bump this thread so we know you made it over ok.
    Last edited by sfphillyfan; 12-12-2008, 04:18 PM.

Bump ----- this up

Comment

Nice!! (Message is too short error?)
      Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

oops sorry leif, i deleted your bump by mistake.

Comment

Looks like I still have my original password ok. Bump.
          "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
          — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
          - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

I also used my original password, I appear to be reading ok, I seem to be typing ok, now let's see if this post goes through.
            Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
            Hope is not a strategy
            RIP

Comment

Everything ok on this end.
              FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

leif - updated the style! looking good. thanks.

Comment

My old password seemed to work fine, which actually has me concerned for some reason. But I see that happened with others as well so it's all good.

Comment

Nudge.

Old password worked for me, too. Thanks for all the efforts...

Comment

Interesting. I guess the old passwords work.

Comment

nice job Vin (and to whoever else may have helped too)... I didn't have to do anything with my password either... looks awesome.

Comment

Glad to do it, feel free to rep me for working on the style. Maybe I will be motiviated to design seperate styles for the Phillies, Flyers, and Sixers boards.
                          Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

We need a roll call here.

Whoever is not here, raise your hand!
                            http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Great job guys! Hats off to Vin and lief for the hard work in bringing us the new forums.

By the way my old password worked fine as well although the link was no longer valid. Need to update my bookmarks. And Vin - thanks for the quick reply box!!
                              Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                              Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Working...
                              X