Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game ball to Jake........

Comment

• Game ball for Alshon, Aggy, Wentz, and Yes Nick!

Comment

• I love that Doug decided to be aggressive and throw on 3rd down. I would have hated to give the rams the ball with plenty of time to kick a GW FG.

Doug is aggressive as hell and I love it. I would have never expected that from him.

Comment

• The season now comes down to Wentz's injury. Please, please let this turn out to be just a precautionary measure on the Eagles part.

Comment

• I’m reading ACL for Carson. Welp that’s who we are I guess.
            You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

• Oh God NO.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/21733078/philadelphia-eagles-qb-carson-wentz-exits-game-vs-los-angeles-rams-knee-injury

Comment

• Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
                Game ball for Alshon, Aggy, Wentz, and Yes Nick!
                Don’t forget Chris Long.

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
                  I’m reading ACL for Carson. Welp that’s who we are I guess.
                  Call me naively optimistic, but I think the Eagles are good enough to make a deep playoff run with Nick Foles at QB. Obviously it will be harder, but many analysts have called the Eagles the most complete team in the NFL for a reason.

Wentz’ injury obviously is a major concern, but I’m almost as concerned about Wisniewski’s undisclosed injury. He’s been a major reason (along with Kelce, Brooks, and Johnson) why the Eagles’ offensive line has been so good this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by CHIP72 View Post
                    Don’t forget Chris Long.
                    What about Trey Burton?
                    Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

• Graham is my winner, he singlehandedly saved my fantasy season
                      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• Originally posted by rspurr View Post
                        What about Trey Burton?
                        Yeah, him too.

Comment

Call me naively optimistic, but I think the Eagles are good enough to make a deep playoff run with Nick Foles at QB. Obviously it will be harder, but many analysts have called the Eagles the most complete team in the NFL for a reason.

Wentz’ injury obviously is a major concern, but I’m almost as concerned about Wisniewski’s undisclosed injury. He’s been a major reason (along with Kelce, Brooks, and Johnson) why the Eagles’ offensive line has been so good this year.
                          If Wentz is done so are the Eagles, yeah they'll make the playoffs but you're just not winning the SB with the Nick Foles of the world, or any other qb that's on the street right now.
                          Stand for the flag you assholes!

Eagles, Flyers Phillies fan since 1977. GO O'S!!

Comment

Someone on another board said the team expected Wiz to go back in the game, but it never happened -- but that may indicate a shorter-time injury than longer.

Can Beatty play guard?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zepster View Post
                              If Wentz is done so are the Eagles, yeah they'll make the playoffs but you're just not winning the SB with the Nick Foles of the world, or any other qb that's on the street right now.
                              Guys like Jeff Hostetler and Doug Williams won Super Bowls after starting out as backups the same season. It can be done, but the running game and the defense will have to carry more of the load. Also, the only time Foles has truly sucked in his career is when Jeff Fisher was his head coach. We’ve seen this season how a coaching change has helped guys (Jared Goff, Case Keenum) who have been stuck playing under Fisher.

Comment

• Originally posted by FairOaks View Post
                                Someone on another board said the team expected Wiz to go back in the game, but it never happened -- but that may indicate a shorter-time injury than longer.

Can Beatty play guard?
                                The issue isn’t the Eagles needing a guard; it is needing a guard who can play well. IMO, Wiz can do that while Semaulo and Warmack cannot.

Comment

Working...
                                X