Birds vs Smaller Birds GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we need a stop and give that oline a chance to pound out 6 more
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

WTF is the problem with Elliot and short kicks? Great drve. Good heads up play and hard fought TD and they miss the extra point?
      Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Haha!! Of course.

Well hopefully that gave the D a rest and now they feast.
        You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Need to get the falcon d back out there.... 14 play drives is how you tire out a d.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
            YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then a missed point.... Only the Eagles can give me euphoria and depression all n like 10 seconds.
            this is what I wanted from this O , pound them into the ground. You put up another drive like that and that defense will be done
            We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Wtf darby

Comment

Defense all fired up!!!

Comment

I saw that coming. Fuck !

Comment

We just suck!!!

Comment

So many mistakes. Way too many to win.

Comment

Jesus fucking christ

Comment

This is just who we are.
                          You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by Rossovich View Post
                            So many mistakes. Way too many to win.
                            This!!

Comment

Man every step forward is followed by a step backwards.
                              Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                              Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Just a heartbreaking drive. The defense played so tough

Comment

Working...
                                X